Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

Waterblocks and memory(s)

• 4x512 Corsair XMS440025C -2 of these are the ones AG tested. $125/pair Sold at OCForums
  • 2x512 Kingston HyperX 3200 BH-5 goodness $125/pair SOLD to t_ski
  • Swiftech/Corsair MCW6000- I think they're the same, but the Corsair has green hardware. $30
  • Swiftech mcw50- nice block, with hardware to mount on ANY card, including the new NV's. $30 Sold to RyderOCZ
  • Antec Sonata w/ modded 120mm on side. With PSU, $60, without, $30. Shipping will suck on this.
  • D-Link 614 $10

I'm only getting rid of these because they aren't being used for anything, and I hate to be wasteful. I'll have to accept only MO/Cashier's checks as I have no PayPal account. Just PM or e-mail me, and I'll send pics of anything if need be. My camera sucks, so to get a decent picture I have to use a huge resolution that forums don't want me to post. I'll likely be adding to this list as I go through all my things. I also have a buttload of car audio equipment if anyone is interested.

I now have a PayPal account if that helps anyone! It sure helped sell some memory.

Interested in the Kingston. Got heatware? You can upload pics to fileshack.com and they'll give you a link with a thumbnail you can add to your post (link is in VB code for the forums). It's free, too...

Interested in the Kingston. Got heatware? You can upload pics to fileshack.com and they'll give you a link with a thumbnail you can add to your post (link is in VB code for the forums). It's free, too...

I have no heatware, but here's some pics. I think AG can at least vouch for my shipping/packaging.

PQI2001.jpg

PQI2002.jpg

Would you be willing to ship first since you don't have heat? I have heat under t_ski (link in sig) and have non-CC paypal available.

do you have pix on the sonata?

PQI2003.jpg

You can see the custom side intake. OIther than that, it is a standard SONATA.

Inifnity.....Clear your PM box!! :shake: :nod: :shake:

EDIT: Might wait a day for Paypal to verify your account....it won't accept instant transfer :)

Sign in to follow this