! I Did My Mod! !

Nice work now I would suggest cleaning the wiring and purchasing some rounded cables and you may also want to remove that grill on your HS fan, Ive heard alot of people getting 2-4oC less when that is removed. Its worth a try <_<

Yup ive taken off my grill on my v11. I got about 3 degree drop. Not a bad temp drop for the 2 mins it took to take it off.

wow looks awesome. if you think his wiring is bad you should look at mine. i just installeed my xaser iii v2000a case. and the wiring is horriblre. im not patient enough to sleeve it and all. but if i mightr get around to it when i buy some uv reactive rounded cables. anyone have any tips for me on good wiring inside a computer?

I've done the riviets thing before, not meaning to burst your bubble, lol. It works very well and gives a black case a sweet look. Check it out, Hot Wheels (by Nuclear PC)

I think they give a nice look and good job, by the way cutting out the window I have to give you props that is definatlly the hard way to cut out a window, :blink:

Oh ya my wiring is a bit sloppy too since this was for my sone, lol, he doesn't care abotu the wires.

Meh ... yours are big and gaudy ;)

Jk, looks good. I never saw it before so it was new to me :P

Looks good though. You used the .. 3/4" rivets? Mine were tiny as hell. Like 3/8", turned out nice I think.

I can't remember what rivet size I used. They look really big in the picture for some reason, I think it's the blurry photo, I couldn't get nice pictures that weren't blurry. I don't know what the problem was, but anyway, the rivets are cool looking. You did a good job with that hole saw man, I know I wouldn't have sat there and done it that way, lol.