I error everytime I run 3d mark

Everytime I run 3dmark 2005 I get an error. I have swapped mobos twice and got new ram. I passed 12 hrs of prime and 12 of memtest. Is there some kind of incompatibility with 3d mark 2005.

if everything else is stable and your running in to problems with gfx apps then I'd look right at your vid card for the problem, esp since you've already swapped a number of parts already. Try underclocking the card by about 25% and see what happens.

I have had 2 clean installs of windows and 3dmark 2005 for both my current motherboard and the one I replaced before it. All together I have replaced 2 sets of ram 2 motherboards and 1 video card.

After my last post Windows crashed. I have been dealing with this problem for about 2 weeks now and I can't get "a" pc built that works. I have built 2 DFi systems befor this ordeal and they worked fine. I decided to do some upgrades and I cant get a machine working.

Welcome to my world:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38305

BTW, mine cleared up after I took it out of my case. I then took off the NB HSF, replaced the crap goop with Artic Silver Ceramic, and even got rid of that silver ring around the HSF.

I haven't tried it back in the case yet - so far, stock speeds, it runs fine again overnight (3DMark05).

If you dont want to pull it out of the case, try aiming a n additional fan at the NB and run 3DMark05 overnight to see if that helps. If so, your NB is probably overheating.

Questions to answer regarding system stability.

1. Have you run MemTest five full times test 1-8?

2. Have you run MemTest, test #5 & test #8 for at least 50 loops?

3. Have you run Prime95 torture test (blend) for at least 8 hours?

4. Have you run the full suite of 3DMark tests (01, 03 and 05)?

If you have run all of the above benchmark and stress tests did they all pass?

RGone...

Yes I ran all those test exept the 3dmarks wouldnt run. I also started getting crashes entering windows.

I disabled my NF4 firewall and stuff started working. Not sure if this is just coincidence.

Can anyone tell me if this has been a past problem and If I can fix it somhow?