Sign in to follow this  
OTT

Fan Control Panel!

I'm looking for a fan control panel that allows me to regulate at least 4 fans.

I would really appreciate if someone can suggest me a very efficient and good looking one!

The price is not a problem.

Thanks very much! :)

i used a sunbeam rheobus unit but mounted it on a spare lian-li faceplate so it matches the rest of my case. each controller has an LED but i only used one. they're mounted on matchsticks and are very easy to remove. SVC has the sunbeam on sale for $9.99, although they're out of the black model at the moment. http://www.svc.com/bus-55-sl-24.html

I have a sunbeam chromatic windmill, it works ok. It's pretty fragile if i had to do it over again i would get this

Aerocool

the windmill does controll 7 fans though max 10 watts per channel and has 3 temp sensors. You can adjust the alarm settings for the three sensors, when max temp is reached it beeps rather loudly and kicks all 7 fans on full blast untill the temperature goes down

i just bought the Zalman Zm-MFC1 for my case, it does 4 3pin fans and has 2 toggle switches for lights or in my case one is used for a 120mm fan without a 3pin.

its great and temps actually dropped about 5 degrees C or so.

Guest thespin

The Sunbeam Lightbus can be used either for 4 fans or four lights or any combination ... it's about $12-14 and looks very good ... silver or black ... at xoxide.com I believe ...

I'm looking for a fan control panel that allows me to regulate at least 4 fans.

I would really appreciate if someone can suggest me a very efficient and good looking one!

The price is not a problem.

Thanks very much! :)

http://www.vlsys.co.kr/

L.I.S-2

Pricey but looks awesome and works great!

Sign in to follow this