Bud Of Mine Is Having Fun...UT 250GB...

With newegg, I think the turn-around time is maybe a little more than a week. Depending on how you shipped it to them. They seem to be pretty efficient on getting RMA's worked out.

What happened that required you to RMA Board and video card?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AAdjuster
What kind of heatsinks are yall using on your 4000+ newarks? Will the freezer 64 pro work ok?

I use an Alpha Pal 8150T with a 80mm Vantec Tornado.

This is a bolt thru heatsink.

for an air cooler, on mine, i ran the SLK948U w/SFII and got 3000mhz out of it.

now i'm on water so it's really easy mounting it. i'm running 3220mhz cept for gaming, i gotta drop it down to 3180mhz with my water vrs air overclock. I just beat FEAR! hehe.

seems the water cooling, for this chip, doesn't seem to make as big of a difference as i had hoped; 30C Idle and 39C Full Load is nice temps ...but then again, it comes Lidless. running the FX-57 specs and 2.6ghz speed 1M L2 SSE3 and uses the .09µ proccess w/1.35vcore, on top of A64's running pretty cool to begin with. this is a really fast system tho, gotta love the Newarks.

i still have an Epox NF4-SLI skt754 to move up to when i get the bux for a nice PEGx16 card :nod:

TGM

for an air cooler, on mine, i ran the SLK948U w/SFII and got 3000mhz out of it.

now i'm on water so it's really easy mounting it. i'm running 3220mhz cept for gaming, i gotta drop it down to 3180mhz with my water vrs air overclock. I just beat FEAR! hehe.

seems the water cooling, for this chip, doesn't seem to make as big of a difference as i had hoped; 30C Idle and 39C Full Load is nice temps ...but then again, it comes Lidless. running the FX-57 specs and 2.6ghz speed 1M L2 SSE3 and uses the .09µ proccess w/1.35vcore, on top of A64's running pretty cool to begin with. this is a really fast system tho, gotta love the Newarks.

i still have an Epox NF4-SLI skt754 to move up to when i get the bux for a nice PEGx16 card :nod:

TGM

I am impressed. Will you post your the rest of your spec, vcore, chipset etc.? Will you post in overclock database?

Guest AAdjuster
@ AAdjuster what vcore you useing?

I'm using 1.375-113% for 1.554vcore.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, been playing with vista.