3DMARK06 scores!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be some kind of issue with this version of 3dmark if theres a 4k-5k difference in the srcores between the 7800gtx and the x1800xt. Even with the 512 gtx theres only a small amount of difference in the performance of the cards. certainly not enough to warrent that kind of difference

That wouldnt suprise me, there isnt much between the gt and the xl except of the pipelines which the gt has twice as many of. It gets far more confusing for the GTX and XT as they're both so much better then each other in different ways its hard to figure out which is best. I dont know if anyone else noticed this but the XT seems to run 5-10 fps faster with an AA setting turned on. I'm not sure why but if you can get it to run with 3dmark 06 it might help your score

mmh, that is really strange, something is wrong with ATI and this Benchmark.. acutally you should have like 4500 atleast with that config. I should have 5000. mhhh in 2005 I was much fast than a 7800 GTX 256 MB

Downgraded my driver from 6.1 to 5.10 and got a 4117, my RAM is currently underclocked to 266Mhz, its the only way i can get it to boot with Dual channel RAM. Didn't get the crazy colours with 5.10 either which is a plus. But there is clearly something wrong, it might be an idea to avoid any forums with nVidia fanbois untill this is sorted out, they must be having a f**king field day