3DMARK06 scores!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have posted my scores but I didn't get home till a while ago today, so I just ran it using remote desktop, yeah i know i couldnt wait to get home heh,and got a little under 4900, I suppose with a little tweaking i might be able to get 5k, i hope heh. Oh and as far as that low score from the guy with 3k something, perhaps it might have something to do with u running winx64?

opps forgot to add bad green stuff on canyon flight test if it got anywhere near the water most of the screen was green

Yeah same here, maybe fixed later with a FutureMark patch, it seems to be SM3.0 prob.

mmmh I just got 4000Points, my config should have like a lot more, can someone help me pls!! Dont know what else to do

Hmm, you should be topping my score - I've only OCd my CPU to 2.5ghz and my X1800 to 690/800.

I do, however, have all settings to performance other than mipmap (next to performance setting)

Well my X1800 isnt overclocked

The 2,6Ghz are reached over an 236Mhz FSB. A friend got a GeForce 7800GTX which is supposed to be slower, He got a single core CPU with 2,6Ghz and got 4300Points, maybe 3DMark is supported by NVIDIA ? Or the x1800xt is ., I bought it to be faster than a 7800GTX 256MB... and it should be. So maybe its just a bad setting ?