3DMark06 is out

ExtraPickles

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how would the 3dMark05 score would be at 1280 x 1024 :confused:

Me too, I'll try it out later.

can't wait to see what my new nf3 250 / newark mobile 4000 / water cooling / G.Skill TCCD / X800XT-PE / 2xraptor raid0 will do in this bench, lol

prolly not too much from the results i'm seeing from you guys. :(

oh well, i'll be happy with my new system, i'm still running my XP/nf2! lol

just gotta wait for the M2 socket mobos and rev.F core's to come out running at 333mhz FSB and DDR2-667 with dual core and dual vid cards will do to this benchmark. :nod:

TGM

can't wait to see what my new nf3 250 / newark mobile 4000 / water cooling / G.Skill TCCD / X800XT-PE / 2xraptor raid0 will do in this bench, lol

prolly not too much from the results i'm seeing from you guys. :(

oh well, i'll be happy with my new system, i'm still running my XP/nf2! lol

just gotta wait for the M2 socket mobos and rev.F core's to come out running at 333mhz FSB and DDR2-667 with dual core and dual vid cards will do to this benchmark. :nod:

TGM

Be interesting to see what that quad gpu Dell could do with it, best I've been able to do is break 5600. 10k is probably tough unless you have volt-modded watercooled cards. Well whatever, I'm sellin this card for a lesser one anyways.

Be interesting to see what that quad gpu Dell could do with it, best I've been able to do is break 5600. 10k is probably tough unless you have volt-modded watercooled cards. Well whatever, I'm sellin this card for a lesser one anyways.

why yah selling? going for dual 6800GT's? or something else

I'll check it out as my system is this friday, or a following day afterwards when I get back home maybe.

I'm on dialup, no way am I gonna dl something that big here.

I'm assuming I can go over a buds on friday to spend the night and dl, and do testing of his hynix and samsung tcb3...

Anyways as is, right this sec, well sorta except I'm priming 268x8 right now, I'm @:

266x8, 1:1, 1.45v vcore, 1.8v nb, 3.0v vmem.

3-3-2-3, cas3, cmd2, 0-0-2-2-0-6-3, 4-11, 2-11, 2-11.

The video card:

A 6600gt agp, modifed timings, err stuff that is'nt public info and all that..., just small things to do with the bus it's self.

Only one main timings change, slacker then norm, publicly known but not labled correctly probably, I dn.

Anyways...

100mhz agp, for now, up to a max of 115mhz agp for this card's bios.

550mhz core, 1326mhz mem, tREF FFFFh.

Idle: 36c, give or take, from 32c to 37c idle it seems.

Load, up to 46c it seems.

I'll run the thing as is and give the result later, if I can reg it that is...

I hate 3dmark, especially if it is'nt reg'ed, I guess I could run it anyways even if I don't reg it...

I'm guessing I'll get anywhere from 500-1000.

That would be a 1/4 of what the others get.

Because of cpu speed, and the fact that it's a 6600gt and not a 7800gtx.

Also my system is a nf2 as well, so I got ruffly half the mem bandwith as the other peeps...

Anyways laters, few days and I'll post my results :).

Guest Milkshake

Got 3939 with my setup, I think my cpu is the bottleneck for this 3dmark. Plus I only have it at 2.6 and I also only have 1 gig of memory so I bet thats setting back my score a little.

3dmark065ik.th.jpg