Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

You didn't hijack...just took everyone down the scenic route. :D

It was never my intention to hijack at all.

Mea Culpa!

ps Reinvented I have a better avatar for you, I just got lazy the day I gave you that one and uploaded the wrong one and have not changed it yet lol

rofl...alright man. Take your time.

Anyway, tofu is great...i eat a lot of it next to other chinese dishes. Tofu with ground turkey and spices served over white or brown rice. That's how it's done right.

Momma, i used to work at a restaurant that made philly cheese steaks - here's how it's done!

Handful of chopped yellow onions (preferably chopped pretty small)

5 lbs. of thinly sliced ribeye. (this is where those really really sharp steel knives Travis got you would come in handy)

mushrooms...just thinly sliced

Green bell peppers cubed

Sourdough bread, split and toasted

1 1/2 lbs of swiss/white american cheese

grill the vegetables and add meat shortly after - and pull apart the meat with spatula. mix together, and place bread on top till it gets soft. take bread off, place cheese on top of ingredients and place bread back on. flip over onto a plate!

top with your choice of mustard, mayo, whatever (since mayo is something that everyone in CA does).

for greasy fries (hand wash 4-6 cantebury potatoes), and sliced into fry shapes. soak in water 2-3 hours before frying in vegetable oil (roughly @ 400F). Potatoes will get crispy, but NEVER burn. Fry for 2 mins. Or, fry once for 1 minute, and before ready to serve, fry them again to get crisp.

Super now I am set except the knives ;). All the more reason for me to bug AG to get them for me, hehe.

I was surprised how well the lasagna actually did turn out last night. I was a little skeptical but it was yummy.

Speaking of Tofu. Momma, have you every used TVP? It makes a great sloppy steve and wonderful in spagetti!

sloppy steve = sloppy joe?

Hrm, how many *(Critical) protiens are you missing from a balanced *(health)diet if you are a true vegetarian ? (My sister has been one for a long time now) (and yes I had tofu at the chineese resturant at lunch)

Why are more furry critters sacrificed to the combines blades during a grain harvest than all the hunters can kill and yet laws are passed to prevent he hunters from feeding themselves under the guise of the practice being cruel and wanton ? Don't Rabbits, quail, foxes, coyotes (debatable), mice, skunks, possums, Raccoons count ? *(cause last timeI looked the stats of per acre carnage was pretty high.)

Give me venison or steaks on the grill or boston butts sides or ribs on the smoker. We (our crew) often live on a pure meat diet. (and work very hard daily.) And the point now so long delayed..... WHY was Maddox soooo right ? I am sure you have seen it, if you haven't you will have to check it out. Its an image he made after a rant. On the image sitting in a tuna can are a couple exotic species with a banner declaring " for every Animal that you don't eat, I will eat three" And trust me, I am covering for at least 5 people. Probably more. :)

Chow

Hrm, how many *(Critical) protiens are you missing from a balanced *(health)diet if you are a true vegetarian ? (My sister has been one for a long time now) (and yes I had tofu at the chineese resturant at lunch)

Why are more furry critters sacrificed to the combines blades during a grain harvest than all the hunters can kill and yet laws are passed to prevent he hunters from feeding themselves under the guise of the practice being cruel and wanton ? Don't Rabbits, quail, foxes, coyotes (debatable), mice, skunks, possums, Raccoons count ? *(cause last timeI looked the stats of per acre carnage was pretty high.)

Give me venison or steaks on the grill or boston butts sides or ribs on the smoker. We (our crew) often live on a pure meat diet. (and work very hard daily.) And the point now so long delayed..... WHY was Maddox soooo right ? I am sure you have seen it, if you haven't you will have to check it out. Its an image he made after a rant. On the image sitting in a tuna can are a couple exotic species with a banner declaring " for every Animal that you don't eat, I will eat three" And trust me, I am covering for at least 5 people. Probably more. :)

Chow

1. ask a doctor or nutritionist, not us nerds who have horrible eating habits already lol

2. do you really want to kill and eat rabbits, quail, foxes, coyotes, mice, skunks, possums and raccoons???

3. meat is good but it really isn't as important as a balanced diet full of meat, grains, vegetables, fruits, and some dairy (again ask a doctor or nutritionist...unless you plan to feast solely on possum and snakes hehe)

@Angry = Very true. You can get all of your proteins from a correct diet. Other animals do!

@Ocean Seas = That is why when I do get vegetables, fruit ect, I get organically raised hand picked items from local farmers, or go hydro. Kinda takes that link right on out!

@Ocean Seas = That is why when I do get vegetables, fruit ect, I get organically raised hand picked items from local farmers, or go hydro. Kinda takes that link right on out!

Let's say you don't have such an opportunity, at least not often, how is it nowdays to find "old-fashioned" vegetables and fruits, I mean free from chemicles and not genetically manipulated?

Last time I was in the US I found it pretty difcrapult to find, and sometimes awfully expensive. Or maybe I had bad luck and didn't know where to search?