Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticking with Buffalo for the cup.

It's about time we get the cup or something... The Bills have sucked out in the superbowl a few times not that I like football but still... And the Sabres have been close a few times too.

But damn... This season they've been insane! I need to get some tickets for a game... But I go to school at night so I'm in class for most of the home games :(

And most of us here still can't get over how well the team is doing... Kinda like how we can't get over how much that new logo sucks...

Hrmm.. I have a nice relationship question for you.

Who does the laundry.

See, I go to college 7 hours a day 5 days a week, and i get home, usually cook dinner, and do the dishes, and my wife then asks me to do the laundry, which of course I dont do because Im tired and want to relax.

Now, she does work about 25 hours a week, which she tells me is more work then "just going to class" 7 hours a day, but of course I disagree, and tell her that since I normally cook, and do the dishes, she should do the laundry.

At this point I find myself doing the laundry anyway, if only because I absolutely have to to have some clean clothing, but honestly, this old battle of ours has gone on for a while now.

Dont get me wrong, I love the woman to death, but sometimes when I've been at school all day and I come home and she's just been sitting around playing WoW or watching TV I kinda get mad that she cant take 5 minutes out of her day to throw some crap in the washer/dryer and push a button, then put the stuff away when its done.

Oh yeah.. I ALWAYS clean the cats litter box too :)

Hrmm.. I have a nice relationship question for you.

Who does the laundry.

See, I go to college 7 hours a day 5 days a week, and i get home, usually cook dinner, and do the dishes, and my wife then asks me to do the laundry, which of course I dont do because Im tired and want to relax.

Now, she does work about 25 hours a week, which she tells me is more work then "just going to class" 7 hours a day, but of course I disagree, and tell her that since I normally cook, and do the dishes, she should do the laundry.

At this point I find myself doing the laundry anyway, if only because I absolutely have to to have some clean clothing, but honestly, this old battle of ours has gone on for a while now.

Dont get me wrong, I love the woman to death, but sometimes when I've been at school all day and I come home and she's just been sitting around playing WoW or watching TV I kinda get mad that she cant take 5 minutes out of her day to throw some crap in the washer/dryer and push a button, then put the stuff away when its done.

Oh yeah.. I ALWAYS clean the cats litter box too :)

I do but that's because I don't work and just go to school. I feel like I have to do something to earn my keep around here. I can see your point though since she is home all day, wouldn't kill her to fold a load or two. I split my laundry days into 2 during the week and do it once on Tuesday and on Saturday that way I never have to worry about a massive pile building up. I am a geek about scheduling things like that but it makes it a whole lot easier.

Well, I have a job too, and bring home the primary income, so you know, just thinking maybe a little help with the laundry isnt much to ask.

Nice to have another woman agree with me though. I always get the look like "Oh so I should be doing womans work huh?" when i bring up the subject.

I stayed home with my son from when he was 3 months till he was 9 months old, before that, and now, I worked in construction hanging Drywall 6 days a week for the last 7 years. I get up at 4am and get home by 4pm. I also went to college for 2 years, so I think I have some experience with all those scenarios, whichever "job" I had at the time, doing laundry always seemed so simple, but I always hated doing it. Maybe it's not the share of work you guys do besides chores, just that you both despise doing laundry. I would suggest taking turns; she washes and you dry one day and the next time switch it up etc.

P.S. Scooping cat poo should be a "Get-out-of-jail-free card", I know I have two big male cats. ;)

Well, I have a job too, and bring home the primary income, so you know, just thinking maybe a little help with the laundry isnt much to ask.

Nice to have another woman agree with me though. I always get the look like "Oh so I should be doing womans work huh?" when i bring up the subject.

if you have a job that makes the primary income AND you go to school full time, there's no reason why your other half can't help out a little more.

not like you should ask me though because I make momma do everything lol

Well, you know, I wiah she saw it that way..

Bah anyway, love makes us do stupid things.

And I already wash her . in one big load.. you should see how mad she gets.. HAHAHA

Seriously though.. we are working on our issues I guess.

Getting married, sure changes what you and your sig. other expect out of each other though.

...Getting married, sure changes what you and your sig. other expect out of each other though.

Changed mind to a Conroe system,

Damn I didn't know I could trade my wife in for a Conroe system, and what is she trading you in for? New Tupperware? J/K, LOL.... getting married didn't change much for me, we were together for ca 3 years before we got marrried.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Games & momma:

what are both of your political views on the upcoming election? Would you vote vote for a known theif just so that the other party wouldn't have the majority in the senate, or do you take personal actions into account when voting?

Happy Games & momma:

what are both of your political views on the upcoming election? Would you vote vote for a known theif just so that the other party wouldn't have the majority in the senate, or do you take personal actions into account when voting?

we don't discuss our personal political views here (ie: which party we might belong to, which candidate we might vote for, etc).

politics and religion we try to keep out of the forum

we might discuss our feelings on a particular issue, but that in no way reflects any way we might feel politically.

only religion starts more fights/wars than politics so let's talk about something else.