Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

The downer ATM is that I pay for virtually everything... weekly shopping, all utilities, loan repayments (not that high as we own over 90% of the house), medical insurance, school fees and council rates - hey that's nearly everything. My ex on the other hand has her pay going into a private account and uses it for the odd thing around the house (rare), holidays that she goes on several time a year and some of the kids spending money.

Get the hell outta there - shes using the cohabiting situation to her advantage knowing that you want to keep a stable situation for your kids.

Just my opinion of course :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ I'm aware of the advantage she is taking but I want my kids to have a stable base for the benefit of their schooling (and emotions). I've seen a number of kids go from A+ averages to struggling in the same situation.

I think I've arrived at the point where I draw up a list of for's and against's to help weight up the options.

well thats a tough situation for sure, living together still (and you dating someone else)

seems like you've got the handle on it though...and it seems like you've done a good job tuning the ex out (if she had a bf then you can be sure her snide comments would either be non-existant, or she would constantly remind you of how great her new bf is...you can never be sure which you will get a from a woman honestly lol).

The kids are ok with it looks like...boys are a lot easier to deal with in these situations because you know us men, we aren't as emotionally involved with situations as women are (unless it is about sports lol).

your daughter...she's a teenager. she's no different than american teenage girls...they'll almost always side with mom, but seems like she has the same respect for you too which is better than you could ask for. Keep in mind she IS a teenage female...so you are going to get a lot of 'hot n cold' swings from her...especially since she knows you are plugging another woman that ain't her mother (though she would term that GROSS!!!! cuz no one can think about their parents doing the bumpuglies without being grossed out).

You also have to take into account what the ex and her might talk about (about you and your gf) when you aren't around. Maybe not bad things, maybe not good things, but they talk (they are women, that's what their lot in life is).

If your relationship with her is still this good, count your blessings and don't do anything different in how you interact with her.

the boy...he thinks it's cool cuz your 28 year old gf is probably fantastic looking, and i definitely remember being 15 years old and daydreaming about some hot 25-35 year old woman (usually a teacher in school haha). Plus you can probably figure he's not so torn up about the situation because he hasn't emotionally invested a lot of time in the fact that you and the ex are split up, because you still live in the same house and you all seem to get along very well...and the ex probably doesn't talk to him about things like she does with your daughter. He's probably just happy that dad is still around, shagging some hot chick 15 years younger than you, and still playing Counter-Strike Source with him regularly (or whatever you guys might do together as father/son).

As for money...I'll assume you've both come to the agreement that you will pay the lion's share of the bills...since that is what you are doing still. It isn't my place to say you should demand she invest more of her own money into the arrangement because it is improper to make an income and make your ex pay for everything still....especially when you live in the same house.

But if it were me, I'd be demanding a 50/50 split (or appropriate depending on her income compared to yours). It isn't fair for you to have to accept a split in marriage but not a split in the financial responsibility she still has towards a shared home and two children.

But if it's a nasty fight that will emerge about such a thing (finances are the #1 killer of marriages and #1 cause of throw-down fights between couples), then you probably wise to just bend over and keep taking it until you can find a better solution.

What happens if you move in with your gf? You'll still take care of your kids I'm sure, but that would force your ex into paying her proper share of the load (I don't know how family laws are in AUS...here in USA the dad gets stuck with alimony/child support that can be very unreasonable at times, even if the ex wife is working or making more money than the man).

But at the same time you got to balance that with how big a monkey wrench that would throw into the current mostly-calm climate you all live in...where would the kids go? Would they stay with mom in your home while you moved in with the gf? Would they be mature enough to accept the reality that you DID have a gf and were REALLY in love with her? (you got to think about it from a kid's perspective, even a mature 15/16 year old...as long as you live with mom still, your gf and your feelings for her aren't really as real as they are to you when it comes to your kids' view...once you break out and move in with her, it becomes more of a reality for them and you can never predict which way their emotions will swing....as long as you living at home, they (and your ex) can deceive themselves that it's just a minor thing not to be taken seriously...even if they understand exactly how serious you are with the new gf...as long as you live with the ex still and maintain the normal family life that they grew up with, it just won't sink home).

How your children will react is definitely the biggest factor when deciding what to do.

How your gf feels is a very very close second. Seems like she realizes the situation, and you didn't say she was bugging you much about it, more likely it's you yourself that is in a constant quandry as to what you should do.

If she's ok with it, then the best answer is to probably stick around home until at least the daughter is out of the house and off to college (if possible).

No sense in rocking the boat too much if your gf isn't bugging you constantly.

If she is, then that places everything in a bit of a different light. You got to get on with your life while hurting the kids as little as possible. You'll hurt the ex no matter what (you already are by shacking up with a new gf while she's still single lol...no matter what she might say or her actions/attitude present, she can't stand that you are with another woman, especially a woman 16 years younger). So the ex wife is not a factor at all...but the gf and the kids are.

There's no answer anyone can give that will present itself as THE RIGHT ANSWER (you already knew this though). A lot also depends on how comfortable or uncomfortable you are with the current arrangement. If it ain't all that bad, just not as great as you'd like it to be, then again no sense in rocking the boat of everyone else's lives just to get that last 12Mhz right?

If it is driving you and/or your gf crazy, then you got to do something about it. You are important after all, as are your feelings. You got to get on with your life since you are sure that you and the ex are done for for good. You can't live your life around hers anymore. If you are like me at all, you still love your ex wife, but you are not "in love" with her anymore. There's a huge difference.

I've got no easy answers for ya. The only thing I stress is that you always have to do what is best for you and anyone you are responsible for.

Have you sat down and had a truly serious talk with both kids? Explained to them exactly what you've explained to me? Kids are a lot more mature sometimes than you think, but even more important, they have this insight that isn't corrupted by life experience like yours and mine is (jaded or cynical lol).

Engineers love to talk to 7 year olds because a 7 year old will say something like "why not make gasoline out of Cheerios?" and to you and me and an engineer, that just sounds dumb and impossible, because we know Cheerios cannot produce gasoline...but the innocence and inexperience (and imagination!) of a 7 year old is not limited by laws and factors and truths like it is with us, so a 7 year old just imagines putting Cheerios in a gas tank and racing off to the Hot Wheels Championship...but an engineer will take such a thing and say "hey...maybe not cheerios as gas...but cheerios and milk make a photonic reaction which could then in turn power a turbine blah blah blah blah"

this roughly translates to your situation in the sense that neither son nor daughter have a lot of life experience, and neither have a lot of serious relationship experience (most of theirs comes from you and the ex), so they might be able to offer more insight than you would think since they are not constrained by 'laws and rules' of interpersonal relationships nor financial obligations etc.

plus sitting down with them and having a truly serious conversation, and pouring your heart out in a serious and mature manner about how much you like your gf (or love her) would probably put you in a different light in your children's eyes. Maybe a newfound respect? Or just more respect for the fact that you could sit down and really tell them exactly how you feel (without bashing your ex any more than explaining that the little digs towards you about your gf are quite annoying).

Having a serious talk with a teenage son or daughter when it doesn't involve some . THEY are being talked to about (ie those serious talks with the boy about smoking reefer vs getting good grades to go on to college, or the daughter about keeping her legs together so you are't a grandpa before she graduates from high school etc). Asking for their honest opinion (and you can even say "don't say anything now, think about this for a couple days or a week and get back to me) is the best thing you can do.

Their opinion and their feelings should be the most important to you. You can always get another gf, but it is sometimes impossible to right a wrong that you've imposed on your children.

I have a feeling that if you give them a serious talk, and then give them a few days or more to mull it over, you'll get the answer you were looking for.

Don't involve the ex because she's not important in this at all since you've already found another love elsewhere.

also when you sit down with the kids, do not ask the gf to be part of it. You want your kids one on one so they can express their true feelings without risk of the gf reacting or anything like that. You NEED to know exaclty how they feel.

once you've gotten some sort of response from the kids after a few days or a week, then you can ask them if they want to sit down and have a talk with you AND the gf (probably won't be necessary honestly).

That's about the best I can say for the situation

as with all situations that involve true emotions (unlike computers which are not really all that important emotionally), you have to figure it out for yourself.

my best advice is to find out what the kids think, and then take some more time to think it all through before really doing anything ;)

Get the hell outta there - shes using the cohabiting situation to her advantage knowing that you want to keep a stable situation for your kids.

Just my opinion of course :)

see, it is this kind of quick-action+no-thinking that makes people regret a lot of things in life

when it involves family and emotion...you cannot just jump to a snap decision.

^^ I'm aware of the advantage she is taking but I want my kids to have a stable base for the benefit of their schooling (and emotions). I've seen a number of kids go from A+ averages to struggling in the same situation.

I think I've arrived at the point where I draw up a list of for's and against's to help weight up the options.

the kids aren't going to be settled in the situation there in from what you've said that type of hostility kids see and pickup on quickly, and it sounds as if your daughter's to'in and fro'in between mum and dad wanting to be on both sides and that can't be settling for her.

At the end of the day the kids want to see you both happy and a few years there going to be off starting there own life and then where will you be maybe your girlfriend will wait? but at what cost.

There is no manual for life (unfortunately) my personal opinion is if you sat down with the kids and explained you need to do this that they would understand better than you think, not only that respect you more in the future as well as calming things down and giving you and your ex space you both need to live.

As ive mentioned these are only my words and thoughts, I know what youre going thru kind of, I have been thru seperation and divorce by the age of 25 there is NO pain like it but does get better I promise,

well thats it i'll leave it there and good luck mate

does anyone think that the age gap between my self and my girlfriend is too great - she's 28 and I'm 44?

Hell no. I'd consider myself lucky if I was 44 and going out with a 28-year old. In fact James Doohan (Scotty, Star Trek) married his third wife in 1974. She was 17 or 18 and he was 54. This kind of doubt is normal, but just remember she's an adult too - if she seems fine with it, nobody has the right to tell you otherwise. Good luck. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaise

does anyone think that the age gap between my self and my girlfriend is too great - she's 28 and I'm 44?

sorry just saw this

back on my soapbox,lol

age in relationships is fairly irrevelent (of course keep it legal guys)

it comes down to maturity, from the little youve said about her, she seems to be handling the situation well, which is a good sign you can judge from.

Only in the last few years have I figured out what I want out of life at the age 28, at that age youve kind of seen enough (or too much in my case) of life, in general and realise how these things work, if she is making the right efforts to keep seeing you and to keep a relationship going, then theres your answer.

But as you know well, relationship change as do people, so take it slow and best advice is honesty all the way, I tell my present partner everything (even if she don't want to hear it,lol) everythings out in the open I know where I stand and she is more settled and its working so far im pleased to say.

Hell no. I'd consider myself lucky if I was 44 and going out with a 28-year old. In fact James Doohan (Scotty, Star Trek) married his third wife in 1974. She was 17 or 18 and he was 54. This kind of doubt is normal, but just remember she's an adult too - if she seems fine with it, nobody has the right to tell you otherwise. Good luck.

so many jokes for that one

whats she say every nite beam me up scotty

he obviously pulled her in with his tractor beam

sorry, as you can see maturity, yep thats me

I thank all of you for your advice/opinions... I think you're right H_G about talking it over at greater length with the kids. I have spoken candidly with my son (but not at any great length) and as I said before, he's cool with what's happening (with my love life). When I first spoke about the situation, his immediate reaction was that I would move out straight away to be with my girlfriend but I assured him that wasn't unnecessarily the case.

As for speaking in the same manner with my daughter, you hit the nail right on the head

You also have to take into account what the ex and her might talk about (about you and your gf) when you aren't around. Maybe not bad things, maybe not good things, but they talk (they are women, that's what their lot in life is).
Anything that gets mentioned to my daughter eventually ends up with my ex. For that I think I'll need to be very deliberate and choose the words carefully.

Knowing your age, I'm very impressed regarding how you express yourself and the information you are able to provide. Well done! and Momma... don't let him go because he's a very understanding fellow who appears to be very in touch with his feelings - something that is a bit of a rarity in this day and age.

Edit: Just something I wish to add to what I said before... I married initially when I was 27 and reflecting on that time I believe I was quite immature. My wife was 34 at the time (yes, 7 years older) and much more worldly that I was. Obviously over time my immaturity showed its head in some of the things I have done BUT life is a great teacher. I haven't entered this new relationship lightly (in fact, I was very intrepid to even start a new relationship in my current situation). I thought long and hard before committing myself to this woman (as I though I did with my ex all those years ago) but the final clincher was a line from (of all things) a Billy Joel song - "It's my life". I don't wish to spend the rest of my time alone (it can be quite difficult in my home life at times) and I don't want to string this girl along with promises without having the gumption to commit to that promise.

couple things

i just turned 33 in August, momma is 23 (turns 24 in January)

she's more mature than most 30 year old women (keep in mind we got together when I was 29 and she was 19, and I 'chose' her for her maturity more than anything since I met her in some Yahoo chat room and talked to her for months before we actually got together)...yet she's got that awesome immature quality like I do where we can both act like kids and have fun (sorta like laughing at fart jokes is immature but still funny even at 33 years of age).

we've met some people who seem horrified or offended that she is 10 years younger than me, and even more horrified that she was only 19 when she entered into this relationship.

another thing is when we met, on the internet, she was...fat. I never said a word to her about it. She decided on her own for health reasons (and she'll admit a good bit of it had to do with her finding a man *me* who loved her for herself and she always worried I'd leave her for a slimmer woman) to take care of this. I didn't hook up with her because of her looks (even when she was big, she was very beautiful, so it ain't like I was desperate to go for fat AND ugly heh). I hooked up with her because we actually got to know one another for a few months before we ever met in person.

Sure you can be who you want on the internet, and I've met my share of women who were perfect online but in person they were...disasters. A lot of them were completely different than they were hiding behind a monitor.

But we did something most people don't seem to do anymore...they meet a girl at a club or through a friend, and bed her as quick as possible, and think she's so great that they commit to a relationship before he knows how she loves to blow her nose into her shirt and before she found out that he liked spend hours talking about himself repeatedly, all his great accomplishments, etc.

Most don't seem to have much in common other than they found each other attractive.

Now of course a lot of readers will revolt and tell me I'm stupid because that isn't how they got with their wife/gf.

And some will say yeah we slept together right away and stayed together but we learned to love each other and even each other's annoyances.

But I'm talking from personal experience as well as from what I've observed or overheard so countless many times in my life from others.

Anyway, the point of all that is...in the months that it took us to finally meet, I already knew she was a klutz who nearly killed herself when she got around sharp things like knives or hot things like ovens, and she already knew that I was....well...a pretty angry, crazy dude.

She knew a lot about me, I knew a lot about her, and we had lots of similar interests. She grew to like the things I truly hold in esteem (video games, hockey, nerdocity), and I have encouraged her in the things she likes (cooking, learning/teaching *she's going to be a school teacher*, and once in a while chick-movies lol).

I've been in many many relationships, most long-term, and this is the most stable I have ever been in my entire adult life. She doesn't have to work while she's going to school, and she's the reason why I've been steadily employed and not quit my job in a rage (I've seriously came within a few inches of either getting fired or quitting many MANY times in 4 years haha)...so she can go to school and only worry about school. I'll worry about the money. But yet SHE worries about the money (meaning she's my banker...I put the checks in, she pays the bills and tells me if I can or cannot afford the things I need for work or play) because I'm honestly bad with it. In a sense, she's made me responsible when no one else, not even myself, has ever achieved such a grand feat before.

This is the first time in my life I'm doing the right things. Work for very little money but enjoy it at least instead of scheming or trying to scam my way through daily existence.

Now people ask us when we are gonna get married, and I know she feels more like asking me every day that goes by, but at the same time she's secure in the knowledge that we really DONT need to get married to make our lives any better or worse. (when she works for the school district and gets that fat insurance benefit, we'll definitely tie the knot haha).

oops, doesn't really have much to do with the original bit about age difference.

I'm what ya call "old-born" meaning I feel like I've lived a lot more than 33 years. I consider her "old-born" too...I don't know if something like soul reincarnation is feasible, but if that is what truly happens, ya just keep getting reborn over and over (until you do something right and get to move on??? lol), then she and I are old souls.

Hey, maybe we meet up in each life...somehow attracted by forces we know nothing about but are real in some weird way. I thought I always felt complete with other relationships, but I guess there must have been something missing from each one, because with her it feels like we are both puzzle pieces but we fit together to form something more, which is more than I ever felt before.

Sounds all corny and ., I know.

and Blaise, as long as you are honest and sincere, with both your children and with your girlfriend, things will be just fine. Kids know you better than even your friends do because they see you everyday, at your best AND at your worst. They know when you try to bull crap them, they know when you are lying, they know when you are sad, they know when you are being deadly serious with them.

Your kids and your girlfriend will appreciate being 100% up front and honest and sincere about how you feel, about what you want. This doesn't mean you will get what you want, and it doesn't mean something might backfire and slap ya in the face, but as long as you were honest and sincere and you know it, they'll recognize it at some point if not instantly.

Too often we lie to each other...about the stupidest, most trivial things, and of course about the very big things (you spent your mortage payment on crack and a couple hookers, she had a sexual encounter with 4 co-workers after her shift ended in the back of your own SUV in the parking lot). But the lies...its too much effort to try and pass anything off other than what it really is.

I get a lot of hatred from a lot of people because I don't lie. I don't lie about ordinary everyday things, I damn sure don't lie about my feelings. If I don't like you, I tell you. If I think you are disgustingly fat and eat enough to support a small 3rd world country, I tell you. If I like you, I still abuse you but I at least let you know I like you heh.

People want to be lied to I think. This is probably from all the years of us lying to each other about little things (you think your neighbor's wife is ultra-annoying, enough to almost make you a 1-night serial killer, but yet you act all phony and friendly with her ya %#@@#$ schmoozer bastard lol). All the sudden you start telling the truth, stop lying about your feelings to or about others or things, and people cannot handle it.

OMG he's such a jerk!!!

yeah, but you came into my forum, agreed to the rules twice, posted after ignoring said rules, then went on a total classy lady-rant with lots of cursing and insults when we told you you were breaking the rules, and yet I'm the jerk?

heh

ok so somehow it's all about me again...sheesh. What an egomaniacal butthole right?

;)

Sorry if I'm tardy in replying... I'm working in my shop and only get to check every once in a while.

Hey, maybe we meet up in each life...somehow attracted by forces we know nothing about but are real in some weird way. I thought I always felt complete with other relationships, but I guess there must have been something missing from each one, because with her it feels like we are both puzzle pieces but we fit together to form something more, which is more than I ever felt before.

Sounds all corny and ., I know.

I didn't find that corny at all mate. In fact I have thought along similar lines in the past. There are a couple of books I have at home by Piers Anthony - "Isle of Woman" & "Shame of Man" (books 1 and 2 of "Geodyssy") which deal with exactly what you describe. They follow two people through history (essentially they are reborn and meet throughout time) and detail their lives together. Something brings them back together time and time again. Worth a read if you're into such things :)

Once again, thanks for taking the time to answer and postulate on these deeper type problems in life. I haven't read too much here that I haven't thought about myself but it's nice to know that others have similar methods of attacking what could become a sticky predicament. There may even be a time in the future where I show this section of the thread to my girlfriend but that'll be a 'wait and see' scenario. By and large, the suggestions and advice have been very mature, sincere and thoughtful to all parties involved.

The funny thing about the age difference is that my concern is what others think (silly I know). Truth is when you sit down and think about it - what does it matter what others think? It's about her and me, not how others think it should be. To that end I'd only worry if it concerned her and bugger what anyone outside the relationship to say to the contrary.

After reading all that, I think I need more beer... And I've just drank 2 pints in about 10mins... But as for what H_G said. I read as much as I could and have to say that the man is quite correct in his observations and said what I was thinking much better than I could have said it... Well said... Well said... I'll stop now while I'm perhaps ahead in the game ;)

And Blaise, as strange as you felt typing that, it was just as strange to read it :D

Cheers Gents!

The funny thing about the age difference is that my concern is what others think (silly I know). Truth is when you sit down and think about it - what does it matter what others think? It's about her and me, not how others think it should be. To that end I'd only worry if it concerned her and bugger what anyone outside the relationship to say to the contrary.

well

here's how I feel when people look down on her (it's always her they look down on, the men think I am the luckiest SOB alive that I snagged a 19 year old and kept her, the women...who knows all the nasty little things that women think about such things, but we've seen it enough times to get a good idea of what goes on in their heads...to us it maybe feels like about the same thing when hillbilly rednecks down south say when they see a black man and white woman together):

i don't give a crud what anyone thinks.

neither does she

of course, it burns a little when you see it (we wonder if this is remotely anything like people exposed to blatant racism feel like, but just not as severe) right in front of you, and I think it burns worse that they always lie about it but you can tell by the body language, the dirty little looks, and the low talk when they think you aren't looking or they are walking away.

I never have been able to understand what it is about age, race, ., that makes others hate...and sometimes not even hate, just the superior/inferior thing.

Me, I'm a pretty angry guy but it's like a Lewis Black or Dennis Leary angry. Momma will testify that everytime she starts going on about hating someone (say, Todd Bertuzzi, the guy from Vancouver Canucks that broke another player's neck with a totally cheap attack from behind...a guy in my book that DESERVES hating on...yet I even just admitted to her on opening night that me, of all people who ranted since the beginning about this dirty, dirty play that ended another guy's career...just because it was a payback for another slight in an earlier game, that I had pretty much forgiven ol' Todd...haven't forgotten what a dirty deal that was, but the hate thing...I just can't carry it)

*ahem*

anyway...a guy like that, she'll start in about how much she hates him (or Terrel Owens, or some religious or political nutjob), and I always remind her that hate is such a strong, strong emotion.

heh

she always in the heat of the moments says "LET ME HATE HIM DAMMIT!" and I either give her a little more hell or just leave her alone because she knows how ugly true hate can be, and realizes that she is really just angry, and at the same time, worse, disappointed that we play those stupid games (hurting others) after thousands of years of it, all the pain and suffering and wars that have resulted from the hate and intolerance.

She probably has secret little compartment to hold a little tiny bit of hate for someone or something, just because I guess it feels good to hold just that tiny slice of hate...which is probably why mankind is still really just an amoeba on the evolutionary scale compared to where we COULD or SHOULD be if we stopped doing hateful, hurtful things and worked together.

I know I have a couple little drawers in my heart where I hold a tiny fraction of hate for a couple of things...but not people. Humans require too much energy to hold hate against. It's easier to see the bad ones sorta like you would a stupid, vicious dog that bites everyone. It's just a dumb dog that was probably not trained/raised any better, or it just mimicks what it sees others doing (figuratively biting everyone that comes close).

I'm just saddened by it all mostly. I think I'm more sad that I'm no better than anyone else, can't even give up my little hates. Or maybe I'm sad because I know there are others that feel the same way, but we are all just single, lonely voices separated by the overwhelming numbers of 'normal' people who don't really give any thought to hurting others (you know, not just the hurts like beating someone physically, but the hurting with prejudice or preformed opinions of superior/inferior based on race/gender/age, lies, etc).Mostly it is because in the end, everyone, including me, is like everyone else, and brings the hurt onto others for one reason or another. Worse, I recognize it in myself yet seem powerless to nullify it, or make excuses as to why I haven't changed that one aspect of me that I truly hate.

holding a grudge....now there's a sport both momma and I excel at lol. That girl will hold a grudge on something....a BLOOD GRUDGE sometimes even....and I'm thinking if we ARE souls that are bound to meet each other over and over, there's gonna always be some blood grudge between her and something or someone lol.

I can't say I'm an angel. Going back to Todd Bertuzzi....I have in my heart forgiven him.

His dirty little linemate Markus Naslund though...now THERE'S a BLOOD GRUDGE...a %#$@ FATWAH on that %#@$@# lol.

But it ain't hate ya know. Like I don't wish he'd get run down by a bus, or some nasty, crippling, wasting cancer.

He's just a jerk who can't keep his mouth shut. His comment when Bertuzzi, his teammate and linemate broke the guy's neck?

Perhaps still bothered by the fact that his neck was broken, Steve Moore has filed a number of lawsuits against Bertuzzi and the Canucks. Like everyone, I'd like to see this whole episode be over and done with, but I didn't have my neck broken.

Neither did Markus Naslund, but he still feels qualified to call Moore the hockey equivalent of a gold-digger. On Monday Naslund claimed that Moore was only suing people to get money because he wasn't good enough to make it playing hockey. He also says that Moore isn't liked by his own teammates and that if Naslund was the one with the broken neck he'd work hard to come back and show everyone what character he has. As pointed out by Damien Cox in his Toronto Star article verbally ripping Naslund a new one, Naslund doesn't seem to have much character.

ya know what jerk? SHUT YOUR HOLE.

I mean...come on...quit while you are ahead will yeah?

So yeah, ANY game involving a team where good ol' Markus is playing...is my enemy...even if they are playing the Red Wings...and you all KNOW how much hatred I have for the Red Wings (there...I said it...that's not even a grudge...that's just hate...not a hate for the people of Detroit, not wishing broken bloody bodies on the Red Wings players...but I just want to see them in last place EVERY year....year after year...hapless and alone and the scorn of the league kinda like the Chicago Blackhawks are right now lol).

ah well I get off track a lot...but hey, it's my thread...almost a damn blog sometimes lol.

anyway

forget those chuckleheads who think anything negative about you for any reason, ESPECIALLY because of the age difference between you and your gf. I know all about that, but I've never once let it bother me enough to worry what others might say or think once we were out of sight.

We both still get burning red faces when we see it happen, but we just feel sad that those people have such petty little lives that they'd be able to exert energy enough to hate on us for something so trivial as age difference.

(or we just assume that everyone can see that we are totally in love but not in a sick high-school way...you can just sense it from us when we are together in how we act...and I think it really pisses some people off...the jealous ones that are unhappy that these two a-holes (me n momma) have something that they don't have...true love without any of the bs)