Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.angrygames.com/niner.htm

if that does not explain exactly what universe women are in when putting thoughts together in their head, vs what universe we are in...then I'll have to write some more lol

ahhh...that is exactly what I thought. I always seem to get the same kind of responses, whether it's about pc's, cars, or electronics in general.....

Thanks for the great read!

This is for Gir.....I was in a very similar situation to you. We seem to make much better friends than we did wife/husband. I think it's because she felt that I should magically change and be something more than what I was, and I couldn't do it. Once her expectation of that was gone, things were a lot better.

EDIT: When will women realize that 99.999999% of men do not get subtle hints and that 99.999% of those same men will also not get obvious hints? Just tell us exactly what you mean or want, it would make things so much easier!

This is for Gir.....I was in a very similar situation to you. We seem to make much better friends than we did wife/husband. I think it's because she felt that I should magically change and be something more than what I was, and I couldn't do it. Once her expectation of that was gone, things were a lot better.

i think that's what she was expecting from me. and now she is seeing what i'm doing without her and she's upset because i am changing because i actually have the motivation to change. (not for her but for myself) because i'm not going to make the same mistakes again, even if i'm not with her i wan't to be the man i have always wanted to be, not the one i use to be. we get alot great when we r together now but it's just hard for us to get together. she moved like 50 miles away and i'm about to move to another city also. but it'll all work out in the end. newayz thnx

i needed to add this to my first post. but she left me btw. because like previously stated i wasn't what she wanted (or had become) (that supid comfort zone junk)

and i could probably convince her to get back with me, but i want her to ask us to get back together not force her into it

and she isn't concerned with a divorce. she talked about it at first like she was serious about it but then she just kinda forgot about it and doesn't seem at all important any more. i don't know if it's the fact she doesnt wanna go through a divorce at 22. or she actually does want us to work. but afraid to trust again (which i am working on rebuilding her trust in me and mine in hers)

one of the hardest things to do is not act jealous or seem to care what she does. yeah it's troublesome but you have to have self control. she can't hide her jealousy. she get's upset at the fact i'm doidg things i wouldnt before. and that im actually having a good time. (this girl i'm seeing family is kinda loaded) and she takes me places and does all kinda of things. like this weekend she took me to her parent's beach house. and sat+ sunday we drove to other cities and spent the day doing fun things. she say's she's happy i'm doing things but u can tell how she really feels.

but newayz

but if you need any more info on the subject angry or momma just pm me or whatever

Guest Bulldog

Dear Mr Angry:

1: Is god real?

2: Are aliens real?

3: Am I real?

4: Are we in the Matrix?

5: Should we be in the Matrix?

6: The red pill or the blue pill?

7: Does DFI really have a ninja-death squad?

8: Will Rgone ever learn English?

9: Why isn't there mouse flavored cat food?

10: Is George Bush a chimp?

11: Can I take the company helicopter for a joy-ride?

12: Budweiser or Heinekin?

13: Why did the chicken cross the road anyway?

14: Why did the duck for that matter?

15: Will I get answers to these questions?

These are the things that plague me and make me loose sleep at night. Please Mr Angry help me!

i have a question... im looking at a job to earn my own cash and try to be self sustained. my question is, in what way should i act, dress, etc that would make a good impression on the manager that is hiring? what things should i do, should i act dead serious with him or act casual? this will be my first job interview, [sarcasm]so im just a tad nervious[/sarcasm].

Thanks.

Angry Hi,

Im having an amazingly difficult time heating and bending a 22" strip of 1/8" acrylic. I can heat it and bend it correctly and I let it set-up in a jig to keep things straight. Once it cools and I take it out, it immeadiately starts warping from straight to something kin to a Bow. This is keeping me from finishing off a nice case I have built. What am I doing wrong? Photo below.

Comp14.jpg

Comp13.jpg

Comp12.jpg

How much do you pay for your health insurance per mounth in the USA?

In Germany I pay 250 - 300€ per mounth and my Employer pays the same for me too.

It's 50% Employee and 50% Employer

Sadly neither of use can afford healthy insurance. I am provided really crappy health insurance from my university for $300 a semester and the only thing I can do with that is go to the student health clinic. AG's isn't provided by his employer and the cost of it is so drastic we just can't afford it right now. When I become a teacher, I will get really good benefits from the state, but until then we just pray that neither of us gets really sick or anything.

Why is it that momma's . are totally kicking your butt, (mine too,lol)? you being the hockey master and all.

By the way don't feel bad, I'm a somewhat conservative living in a very blue state.

Because I am the master of hockey and you will all bow down to me, duh.