Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 64 millions dollar questions.

>How long can a 90nm AMD chip run at a 24/7 voltage of 1.65v before it craps out - frequency and heat not withstanding.

>Why is my chipset fan so loud and can I replace it? :shake:

If you can answer these, you'll make a whole lot of people happy and prevent a million entries into this forum DB. :sweat:

Of course you know I'm totally kidding here...

1. probably until the cpu decides to not like it that much anymore and begins to 'crap-out'

2. why does the sun exist? why did the chicken cross the road? these are questions I am still seeking!

and yes you can replace it. look in the Modifications section

How long have you two been hockey fans?

since the New Jersey Devils began and won the 2002-2003 Stanley Cup Playoffs (about 6 months before this because Ben and I used to play NHL 2002 over Gamespy Arcade on the pc but that was the first I really sat down to watch hockey)

Why is it that momma's . are totally kicking your butt, (mine too,lol)? you being the hockey master and all.

By the way don't feel bad, I'm a somewhat conservative living in a very blue state.

man i swear

she just did the auto draft and then listened to me repeatedly about who to pick up and who to replace...plus Luongo having 2 shutouts in a row to start the season really helped...

and then you have to figure she actually got the best player in teh secondary draft with Brian McCabe, Toronto's defenseman =-/

as for my own sorry state of affairs...well, lets just say I keeping my secret Commissioner weapon in reserve for near the end of the season ;)

How long and where do or did you guys play hockey. I played LW for Northern Michigan University for 2 years, and some bush league stuff in Canada.

I just bought my hockey skates and other equipment, and going down with Scott Burt (F, Steelheads) tomorrow to get the rest of the guards/pads, etc. I've been on ice skates 5 times.

It's about time i learned how to play the game i love right?

we watch N - Michigan when we can as that is where the Olver kids play (and now dad is assistant coach), but we love Minnesota tha best eh

So what is the meaning of life?

i think it is to make as big of an butt out of yourself and totally and completely annoy, embarrass, or piss off everyone you ever meet and hold dear.

at least that is the way MY life is going so if that is the goal, then I am going to get an A+ and move on to the next level hehe

if not...

well

I think I'm in big trouble

1 Aren't you robbing the cradle there, Travis ?

2 And what's up with the change in ownership of this forum ? Who owns it now and is the new owner associated with Diamond Flower ? If so, how ?

3 And what's up with temperature sensor/bios fixes for the NF4 Expert ? Has the root problem been identified ? What's the timetable on a fix ?

4 And what in heck did whatshername throw off the Tallahachee bridge ?

5 And just how much would wood a wouldchuck chuck if a wouldchuck wood chuck would ? Should I get one to supply my fireplace or not ?

6 What's a good cure for the common cold ?

7 Will Hilary run in 2008 ? Will Condi ? Will you ?

8 What's the meaning of the Bradgelina phenomenon ? Will their baby really be adopted by a Thai couple ? What's the chances of Angelina adopting me if I move to an Asian or African country ? Would it improve if I register with an adoption agency ?

9 Just how much free time DO y'all have ?? :)

1. ya, but 16 is still illegal in the state of Idaho so I would have had to wait another 2 years for her sister (and sister would be old by my standards by now anyway lol)

*ahem*

2. no comment

3. [email protected] like we've told you guys repeatedly to write to when we cannot get it fixed for ya

4. never heard of the Tallahoocha bridge or whatever

5. i flunked economics so can't help here

6. don't catch it in the first place (death ranks #2 by the way)

7. mebbe / hah / depends on how much campaign financing I can raise by primary day

8. do we REALLLLLLLLLLY give a crap so much about what celebrities are up to? Who they are shagging? What they ate at some stupid diner? Who they slapped? Who they are sleeping with? Why they got fat and how they are now losing all that weight?

if so, I pity our society as it means we have lost a lot of the meaning of OUR own lives and have to live it out through others who seem to have much more interesting lives (but yet my life has been crazily interesting and yet it really is as mundane as yours so that should tell you something about perception and how each person looks at themselves differently)

9. enough to answer odd questions here and there for anyone bored enough to ask

Gir, Blue Oval, Alienking: your questions require more in-depth answers and at the moment, momma and I are spending time hanging out away from computers and xbox and other distracting things, but I'll get them (we'll get them AHEM heh) as soon as we are...presentable. (cuz they are actually good questions lol)