Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reporting the facts. :shake:

Yeah, I don’t know many people that carry around a bottle of vinegar at the beach. Although when I did a lot of scuba diving in CA and HI I had a small flask of vinegar.

the thread has got strange over the last few days lol

i recommend the tempur mattresses their great a tad expensive and i prefer firm mattresses,

side note a few guys with bad backs on here (me included), nothing to do with being hunched over pc's to the early hours?????

any one recommend a good chair office style for long hours of gaming and pc work?

My brother inlaw just bought a chair at best buy, I dont know what the name of it was but it was the soft brown suede leather one, man you could fall asleep on it real quick. He works there too and got a hell of an employee discount on it.

Yeah although i'm sick to the back teeth of friends that jellyfish episode was pretty damn funny. ewwww you pee'd on yourself....No I couldnt bend that way....joey had to do it....lol

side note a few guys with bad backs on here (me included), nothing to do with being hunched over pc's to the early hours?????

any one recommend a good chair office style for long hours of gaming and pc work?

Yeah, between leaning over an open PC on the desk (standing of course) and then sitting at the edge of your seat leaning into the monitor it's not good on the back at all. But even when you're sitting correctly, no matter how good your chair is it's not good to sit for long periods of time. Every hour or so you really have to just get up and stretch for fifteen minutes, or every couple of hours if you're not on that much.

I've actually been having some back trouble myself lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, so we've exhausted the whole "ask us questions so I can yell at you and tell you how stupid you are for asking such a stupid %$#$@# question" thing, so I thought I would just change it to the Angry Blog

and then I could just do some freestyle-ranting that comes to mind (and momma too, but she won't rant like I will for some reason, except to me, and usually about . I am doing wrong to her haha).

So I thought I would give you my first rant in a while, but it's more of a broken-heart story than a rant (though it will evolve into a hellacious rant, mark my words lol).

You all know I love hockey. About 10 days ago NHL.com asked me to help moderate the Chicago Blackhawks group at their Blog page. Apparently these chuckleheads think I am not only funny, but intelligent, and a good writer, and a bunch of other nonsense.

If I were a REAL hockey player, I would punch them in the teeth (and keep one as a souvenir).

Since I am just a stickboy who has writing talent, I thought I would take them up on the offer and show them what I'm made of (piss, vinegar, bleach, poison, toxins, radiation, all the bad things).

You don't have to be a hockey fan to understand my love/hate relationship with the Blackhawks. Pick any team that you really love but are the biggest losers in the sport, and have been for many many years.

That's my Blackhawks. Blackchickens, Chokehawks, whatever you want to call them. Just don't call them winners because they STINK.

So anyway, I decided I would be witty and call my colum there "Blackhawk Down"...because that is how tragic the Craphawks are.

Plus its filled with my usual rant humor haha.

Take a read here:

http://fans.nhl.com/nhl_groups/Chicago_Bla...Official_Group/

(I be "AngryForward" if you couldn't tell by the avatar lol)