Help With My Benchmark Score Please

XvMMMvX

OK...I have tried everything, i can not get my 3dmark01 score to score as high as it should. (see sys specs in sig) I am only getting a score of 13950. And when i compare i should be getting at least 17500. I dont know what else to try. I have the lastest drivers and all of the settings set to minium and no AA or FSAA is turned on. I have tryed both the catalyist and omega drivers and niether changes the score. I have tryed moving around my ram. I have tried everything i coudl think of. I have seen a few people with this same problem in this forum. I really would like to get this fixed, I have AGP 8x enabled in the bios and in the ATI control panel. But 3dmark01 and 03 both say i only have 4x enable, but somebody said that i wont see that much of a gain between 4x and 8x. I just dont know what else to try. Any suggestions will be tried.

BTW: it scores fine in 3dmark03, right on par with the comparisions

Daniel

Hey:

Go to your systems settings and uninstall your video card. Reboot and let windows find it again. It should find it in 8X mode for ya if all goes well. I had that problem once with this card after a reload and thats how I fixed it.

GL