Sign in to follow this  
Krushull

Fan control on the NF4 Expert screwing my fans up?

When I first turned the PC on after installing the expert and a 7800gtx it posted then the CPU fan turned off after spinning up

So assumed thats not good turned it off and plugged CPU fan into Fan2 port and it stayed on this time, checked BIOS and realised the stupid setting they put in for the CPU says it will turn off if the CPU is 25c or less. Well obviously the temp is not reading properly as it idled at 40c on my nf3 mobo. Is there anyway of ditching that stupid fan control setting? I would prefer to have my CPU fan in the cpu port and the fan2 port also doesnt speed up properly when you first turn the PC on. 25c is the lowest temp I can set it to and the CPU core is reading at 25c constantly?

you can change the settings in the bios and your fan will stay on, i would put the cpu fan back to cpu fan header, and do your bios adjustment and you will be fine.

There was no options to keep the fan going just lower the response temp to 25 which is not low enough

My other main concern is the temp reader is absolutely stuffed theres no way my cpu is 25c even under load gonna be tricky to overclock not knowing my temps :(

Thanks for the help i'll hook it up another way as suggested