[RESOLVED]Booted with OTHER THAN UTT>> Stuck at splash screen.

I have read all of the forums and tried to reset the CMOS a number of times but still no luck! I have even disconnected every device for the exception of the HD, Vid card, and Mobo and the only device I have hooked up is the keyboard and still no luck. If someone has another solution to try I would be more than happy for the input.

Thanks!

Yes, I was OCing but it was running fine but than I got greedy and tried to push it some more. When it crashed it would not boot up...I didn't think anything of it and reset the CMOS. Now when it tries to boot up it shows one out of the five LEDs in the lower left hand corner lit up and the DFI Splash screen...I can't even get into the bios. I only have one stick of RAM in as well in the orange Dim farthest from the CPU.

Well we need to find a way to repair your install then! The easist way would be to boot up off your XP CD and then choose to repair the install. Im sure some1 mentioned a way to fo the repair without having to do the method i mentioned above, but i cant recall it, sorry.

I will have a quick look to see if i can dig anything up, brb

-EDIT

I cant find the information i was looking for, but ive come across a webpage which you could use

http://kadaitcha.cx/corruption.html

I think you should read this page and see if it helps, data corruption is not an easy thing to fix unfortunately (actually u can get lucky sometimes, but it depends on the problem)

Its not my Win XP OS that is bad....its the BIOS. The Bios is not booting. It gets to the Bios splash screen and that is it....it won't let me boot from a floppy nor a CD. I am also unable to get into the BIOS itself to change my settings back to the default values. I have tried everything everyone has suggested except for a "hotflash" which seems a little risky.

Buddylee7