How's this look for an x2? 2625mhz

GuOD

Here's my x2 4400+ @ 250x10.5 (2625mhz toledo 1mb cache)

Been running stable for awhile so I just primed for a bit to show. Temps top off at 49 and bounced between 47-49c at full load. Also have 7800GTX SLI under the hood @ 490/1340. Unforunately, this stil isnt enough to ply most games at high settings under 1920x1200 res.

I tried 2.7 (300x9) but the second core was failing at prime. I'm wondering if it's a heat issue .. my xp-90 is very poorly as5'd.. i'm just too scared to try taking it off! putting it on was scary enough for me!!

cputest8uk.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Not bad at all, thats about what I got with air cooling as well. Quite honestly I didn't gain much anything in terms of an overclock when I popped the top off and water cooled it--just runs around 27C load now.

Might want to do something about the size of that image before a mod sees it....besides its sorta meaningless unless we see 12 hours of prime. :)

I know you're not supposed to enable CnQ while oc'd but I was wondering if there's any way I could temporarily downclock the cpu/voltage? I would prefer to have low power mode overnight only while I sleep.. because it's noisy :( I sleep beside my computer. If CNQ is too risky, is there some other way?

I'd like to know that too - what is the effect of turning on CnQ when you have an OCed CPU?

As for my max CPU clock and min voltage, I am currently at 2620 MHz at 1.50 * 107.3% (around 1.61v). It seems much higher than yours, and I dunno why. Anything lower and it just won't pass.

My temps are nice, though - even at this voltage. I am getting 49*C under load.

BTW, what is that fan/voltage monitoring program on the left? Where can I get it?

ALso, for MBM users, what motherboard profile do you pick? Our specific NF4 boards are not on there!

Depends.

If you run high RAM voltage, you should be overvolting the CPU so the CPU has enough resistance against the high vdimm.

If voltage goes down to 1.1v, and you have 3.5v vdimm, you can kiss the CPU goodbye. :(

I would suggest getting a fan controller, leaving your computer idle, and turning the fans down to 5-6v at night. It can be overclocked to hale and back.. at idle, the temps will be low.