Sign in to follow this  
before

FX55 CABCE 0516WPMW Adventures

I also ran a 3DMark 01 in order to break 32K with the TCCDs

32551pts | 3031MHz @1.55V Watercooled | TCCD 303MHz 2.5-4-3-5 @2.8V | X800XL 410/555MHz

cabce0516wpmw3dmark0135az.th.png

Some new results of Pi compting

PiFast 4.3 10M

28.83 | 3139MHz @1.42V chilled C2H5OH | BH5 @241MHz 1.5-2-2-5 @3.7V

CABCE0516WPMWPI1FAST28s.jpg

Super PI 1M

26.188 | 3133MHz @1.42V chilled C2H5OH | BH5 @261MHz 1.5-2-2-5 @3.7V

CABCE0516WPMWSUPERPI1M26s[6].jpg

Some new results of Pi compting. Check these timings, there are really really tight! :D

PiFast 4.3 10M

I saw a 28.19s but it crashed and then rebooted immediately after and the saved .txt file didn't show the time... :O

28.26 | 3133MHz @1.42V chilled C2H5OH | BH5 @261MHz 1.5-2-2-0 @3.7V

CABCE0516WPMWPI1FAST28s[2].jpg

Super PI 1M

25.968 | 3138MHz @1.42V chilled C2H5OH | BH5 @261MHz 1.5-2-2-0 @3.7V

CABCE0516WPMWSUPERPI1M25s.jpg

It seems me that I've a kind of bad luck guys!

(1) I've been waiting since the 30 December for 24 Opterons from my hardware components distributor, (2) received the chiller broken during the first shipping, (3) suffered from bad eBayer, (4) received the chiller again but temps were awful (required me to change the WB and the pump), and (5) now after some freezes the FX55 refuses to boot again and the 4 leds of the DFI are still on :sad:

Those are some good numbers, however are you sure your timings are changing as tight as they show they are? The reason I ask is I have had problems with tweaker really changing the timings in the past and running much much looser timings with TCCD your less than one second faster then I produce on air.

3150tmb.JPG

In fact, I'm not used to change the timings with A64Tweaker before running a bench if I want to acheive a good score. I'm deeply searching for which timings are the best at a given frequency before rebooting the computer, changing timings in the bios, and then doing the following:

awesome time before

do share you secret spi setup :P

Not too much tweaks to share on that Win XP... maxmem 104 - diagnosis mode; and then reboot: defrag, enable real time for superpi process, let cool down the CPU; do a first run with explorer and userini processes killed; restart explorer and then do a second run usually better than the first one. ;)

I might have some registery tweaks (under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and others), but I can't remember actually.

On my Win 2k3 server I use this file to optimize registery and do a single run of PI; the second is often worst than the first.

I've more stability issues with Win XP than with Win 2k3 but times are often better with Win XP if the second run passed correctly.

It works again! :D

I didn't really test it because I'm waiting some friends for diner. But it looks like a motherboard bug like it sometimes happened with memory. :confused:

I've received the FX back today... Bob told me that he didn't succeed in validating above 3.6GHz; that's not bad hehe, but not impressive considering the stepping of the chip;

Tanker will send me my cascade on next Wednesday, so I'll soon run it myself under cascade... :P