Htt

Kemp

Hello all first post ,

This is also my first amd based system for ocing . I own a Expert board and am starting to think that HTT 300 and over is not stable on this board. I ran memtest for 24 hours ram @ 275 3448 timings 0 errors. I ran prime 95 for 24 hours 0 errors this is all done @ 1.65 volts on a 146 Opteron . But when ever I try to run any 3dmark app it will freeze during test. Card will clock to 615/1800 but i have been running @ stock 550/1700 for testing purposes. LDT is @ 1.4 chipset is at 1.7 ram voltage is 2.8 as my reading has lead me to believe this ocz ram does not like more than 2.8 . Any ideas guys ? or do other Expert owners feel the same about the 300 HTT and maybe a bios update will fix this issue ?

thanks to all for help

-Jared

I was really hoping to get some other Expert owners to post on this . If u dont have a chip that will do 300 htt on the highest stepping knock it back . i cant do 9x300 but i can do 10 x 295 . Any ideas ?

well I am on water , and this is more or less going for benching clocks. Since I can do 2.8 (fx-57) @ 1.45 ........ I am just trying to figure this out since it is not equaling across the board.

my eXpert has no probs running 311fsb(htt)

some timing need to be tweaked in the ram settings, look in the oc data base.

and i would also lower that cpu volts water cooled or not.

damn that vid card is a monster!!!! :nod: