4x512 not workin.. work only 2x512

i do have nf4 lanparty ut d and amd 3800+ dual core and 4x512mb sticks of memory i can boot uo system only if i put 2 ddr in firts two slot (channel A slot 1 and slot2) if i put some other stick in channel B none seems to work how can i do?

Sorry, a bit lost, Bank Interleave? I may need to go back to my manual to check that one out.

As you can see in my sig, I am using almost the same setup as yours, and I am running 4x512MB as well.

Reason to run CPC at 2T is because the limit of the A64 CPU, from what I remember (not absoultely right though), when running 4 sticks of RAM with A64 CPUs, only single-sided RAM module can be set at 1T.

Performance between 1T and 2T may not be significant, but will enjoy the extra memory for sure, Windows can run more smooth, and more capable of running multiple application at the same time as well.

Sorry, a bit lost, Bank Interleave? I may need to go back to my manual to check that one out.

As you can see in my sig, I am using almost the same setup as yours, and I am running 4x512MB as well.

Reason to run CPC at 2T is because the limit of the A64 CPU, from what I remember (not absoultely right though), when running 4 sticks of RAM with A64 CPUs, only single-sided RAM module can be set at 1T.

Performance between 1T and 2T may not be significant, but will enjoy the extra memory for sure, Windows can run more smooth, and more capable of running multiple application at the same time as well.

i do appreciate your help.. now it 4 on the morning here in italy i will post a everest home.. file so you can hunderstand better ... my system and i'll try with cpc disable tomorrow