Dead Mobo?

I had some RAM problems the other night. durning that time i had taken out HDDs and put another in. (PSU off and unpluged when case side panel is off) after returning the first HDDs into the system the computer did not want to power on.

i checked the wires for the power switch. I even tried the onboard power button, still nothing. the two little yellow LEDs on the board are lit up when the PUS is on. as well as the light for the Lan port. but it still doesn't belive in the on switch.

any suggestions?

Your only option may be to try your ram and cpu in another board in an effort to narrow down that those 2 components are either good and the board is bad or vice versa.

Does anything happen when you push the onboard power button, and are the 4 main red Diagnostic LEDs lit up when you push power?

oh, heh, thank you.

Well this is going to take some time. I must locate a multimetter and do that.

I think i will also RMA my RAM. i've had some problems with it and im not able to test the RAM or CPU in another system so that just one less factor in the problem.

I will come back to this with my results when i get them.. a day or so at least.