Powersupply Mod

I'm ordering a Cheiftec DA-01W case, but i didn't notice (what seems to me) that the powersupply sits on its side rather than facing downward. I was wondering these three things:

1. Is there a way to mod the case to where i could make the psu lay facing down so the airflow of the bottom fan will blow on the cpu (like the antec cases)

2. Is there a way to add a 92X fan on top of the psu

3. Does the psu lay on its side on the cheiftec case

Here are some links to the cases:

Cheiftec

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?im...-125-009-08.JPG

Antec

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?im...-129-005-08.JPG

#2, yes you can add a 92MM fan..

just open up the PSU and drill a 92MM hole for the fan.. now you could put it inside.. but if space doest allow you can always mount the fan on the outside of the PSU, It looks better on the insde.. but who the heck looks at a PSU anyways right?

Ive never seen a PSU sit on its side.. but hey I guess it could happen.. and yeah Im most positive if u want to mod it to lay flat you can do it!

In all the cases I know of the PSU always lays flat

hope that helps!

It didn't say that it would lay on its side, but by the looks of that hole (where the psu goes), it looks like would lay sideways. I'm thinking of drilling holes for a 92X fan on top of where you would mount the psu (grade school science time: hot air is lighter than cold air thus the hot air will rise to the top of the case). That's why i wanted to mod the case to put the 92X fan in. What do you guys think?

Also, the chieftec case has 5 (or 6 haven't got the case in yet T_T) slots for fans. It appears to have 3 front ones (but from a description i read, it sounded like it only has 2 front fans), 1 side fan (on the door), and two back fans. Which way should i face each fan?

What i was thinking of doing was put two of the front fans as intake and the bottom one as a exhaust (because its under the hot hd's). Make my side fan an intake (i'm thinking of putting my comp on top of my desk near my ac because my desk is small and can't handel that big of a case on the bottom) and making my two rear fans an exhaust.

Also, what's a good case fan? I want high cfm (not noisy like a delta, but tolerable). I was looking at the thermaltake smart case fans. I can't seem to find the smart case fans II. If you could give me a link i'd appreciate that. Thanks all for your support :)

hm........u arses!!! i wanna full tower. my next comp will be one. im building my next. i have installed pci cards, agp cards, cd drives, hard drives but ive never installed a cpu..thats the only thing im worried about