M/B Fans power down on boot + no Pickture

Hi,

This is a first time build (of this system). I only started to put it together a few hours ago.

When i power on my system (M/B, CPU, 1 Stick of RAM, G/C, PSU - ONLY) using the on/off buttons on M/B. The pc powers up normally but after a few seconds the fan (CPU) speeds up then goes dead, same as the chipset fan. The G/C fan stays on and the system seems to continue to boot normally. The LED's at the start are 4 -3-2-1. then sits with just 1 lit. at this point i switch off the comp as i DONT want to fry my CPU.

WTF do i do lol. I obviously cant run it with no fans on. My power cords seem connected properly ATX 24 and 8pin and the floppy disk drive type power connecter for the G/C also G/C has its supply of power.

pls help, this has never happened to me before.

** Fans are connected to the board. Ging to connect them to PSU**

** Not sure abot Chipset though :/**

Its a powersave / noise reduction feature, dont worry.

I have mine set to turn the CPU fan off if temp is below 30c, and to turn exhaust fan off if case temp is below 35c.

Leave it for a minute, and you will see the fans begin to turn on again, maybe on & off as the temp rises and falls. It may seem a little strange, but dont woory about it

Mine also boots with the last single LED still lit.

One thing you might check (if you have no video) is that your GFX card is seated properly, I find the PCI-E slots on my Ultra-D to be a little dodgy, and had to reseat my video card, after I took it out to plug in the FDD power connector on the board.