Sign in to follow this  
eldarie

Thermaltake big tycoon? does it work with ultra-d lan party?

I was just cuirious if anyone has had the two pieces of hardware in the same rig... Or if anyone knows they work together... The heatsink guide does not list them, but I keep getting recomendations from people off this board who say it should work... Does anyone know any more information?

Thanks a bunch

Yeah It will work but I dont recommend... Peice of heavy junk useless... Go buy urself a Artic Freezer or something and save yourself some hard earned money and time!

it's to fooking heavy... WILL BEND THE BOARD IF NOT CAREFUL.

Yes it works, and quite well I have to say. The downside would be moving the case for LAN parties etc, since it's so top heavy you really need to take care when moving the case. If you don't do LAN's then you won't have any problems.

I like mine and it fit fine. Stock my rig idles at 30C, gonna start OCing when all the parts get in but I am not worried about my temps. getting too high.

Thanks for all the sugestions, I like the Si-120, I also saw the xp-120... any difference, is the xp a newer model and possibly superior?

Thanks for all the sugestions, I like the Si-120, I also saw the xp-120... any difference, is the xp a newer model and possibly superior?
The SI-120 is the new & improved version of the XP-120 & has no fitment issues. ;)

Sign in to follow this