FS: Opteron 148 CABNE0528GPMW

zeimbo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aircooled it was getting high 40's to low 50's, the artic silver 5 hadnt completely dried its 100 hours tho so maybe..? too hot for my taste. that was also when i have my 7700 tho and my 9500 is cooling a lot better.

my brother responded to all the questions because he mainly maintains the joint account and ive gotten over 30 questions on the auction. he doesnt know my settings, he has a cab2e and thats what his takes to hit 3ghz, i didnt even know what ymmv stood for until i asked him lol. well im done on here, as far as im concerned; its sold on ebay. you can bid on it there if youd like.

OH and gg for those of you who offered like $200 shipped for this awesome proc and were adament about how my asking price was so ridiculously high. nubs

OH and gg for those of you who offered like $200 shipped for this awesome proc and were adament about how my asking price was so ridiculously high. nubs

Dude you are the one said "Open to offers". so dont blame it on others. You should have take your chip to ebay at the first place.

P.S. i hope some nubs bid your item and did not pay.

i did say open to offers, and i have the BEST stepping opteron available here, and out of courtesy; i offered it up to the l337s and numerous people offer me BELOW what newegg and monarch HAD it available for. and then when i told the people 'no thanks' to their offers, they start telling me how ridiculous my price is and cursing me.

ps. thanks for your comment, but ive also had numerous offers from people to paypal $380-$410 to my paypal account if i end the auction early so if he doesnt pay, ill take one of them up on their offers. youre just mad cuz youre one of the nubs who lowballed and i declined. this thread is done with. thank you everyone for your time and who made decent offers and dman15, you will be very happy with that ram, it is on its way :)

i did say open to offers, and i have the BEST stepping opteron available here, and out of courtesy; i offered it up to the l337s and numerous people offer me BELOW what newegg and monarch HAD it available for. and then when i told the people 'no thanks' to their offers, they start telling me how ridiculous my price is and cursing me.

ps. thanks for your comment, but ive also had numerous offers from people to paypal $380-$410 to my paypal account if i end the auction early so if he doesnt pay, ill take one of them up on their offers. youre just mad cuz youre one of the nubs who lowballed and i declined. this thread is done with. thank you everyone for your time and who made decent offers and dman15, you will be very happy with that ram, it is on its way :)

you are being like a 10 years old kid who trading on forums with your mom's credit card. why would i get mad over some kid decline my offer? get a life nub.

yea im 20 years old with 100% of 250+ positive feedbacks on ebay. but your point has been noted and set aside underneath my sink in case i run out of toiletpaper. you are teh nub, bind mouse1 quit plz

Thats why you are the f****** noob with 0 heatware, because this is your first time selling stuffs on forums. if you cant take low balls offers, you shouldnt stated "open to offers in the first place" so suck it up and bring your crap to ebay.

sorry, this isnt my first time "selling stuffs on forums", usually when i make a deal on a forum, i put it on ebay with a buy it now price of that which we agreed to on the forum. this helps for any discrepancies later on. how about you repost once you learn how to speak proper english and once you learn some respect so can you please shut the fcuk up now? kthxbye