restart problem

When I try to restart the computer, I don't hear the usual beep and there is no video. Everything else is fine, cpu fan and everything else spins up. I have to hit the restart button or turn it off and turn it on again. Other than this problem, it's running strong.

When I try to restart the computer, I don't hear the usual beep and there is no video. Everything else is fine, cpu fan and everything else spins up. I have to hit the restart button or turn it off and turn it on again. Other than this problem, it's running strong.

Sorry, is there a question in there, or is this merely a comment? :confused:

I didn't notice what psu you have. Can you drop its specs and model in here?

Also, this seems to be completely common with DFI suddenly. I have to admit that I am finding it hard to be satisfied with this board. I am completely thinking about RMA'ing back to newegg.com or dfi.com...and getting something else.

One thing I can tell is, if your system isn't receiving enough voltage to the ram, it acts funny with beeps or nothing at all. If your Powersupply isn't giving out enough amps then the same thing happens but in even worse way where anything can flake out. I had to leave my cmos in the clear position for 5 minutes. I even took out the battery at one point. This is getting old fast.

DFI needs to take this seriously when we all post, or they might find themselves getting really bad reviews on some popular websites.