USB probs @ fsb 278 and more

THE_BRAIN

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BRAIN, it seems that you don't like any of out feedback. we tell you it doesn't run, you tell us IT MUST. this is not going to be a very fruitful discussion this way. You can also ask the OCZ Guys at Extreme Forums how far they think your memory will go. But i guess they have it wrong as well then.

BRAIN, it seems that you don't like any of out feedback. we tell you it doesn't run, you tell us IT MUST. this is not going to be a very fruitful discussion this way. You can also ask the OCZ Guys at Extreme Forums how far they think your memory will go. But i guess they have it wrong as well then.

i thing you cant read.... :shake:

you speak always from ocz memory....but that ist NOT the prob!!! Ihave test it with some other ram ADATA PC600 GEIL and more.... AND WITH ALL THE SAME PROB!!!!

you have to learn to read.... first post .... i waste my time with you...

Hmm...

Very strange, indeed.

Could you try to improve your chipset cooling?

Put some AS5 under it for example.. Or you could take a big fan (Standventilator) blow to it. You never know! Never heard of this problem with a NF4 Board.

NF2 had these problems, but NF4 is not common for this.

Hmm...

Very strange, indeed.

Could you try to improve your chipset cooling?

Put some AS5 under it for example.. Or you could take a big fan (Standventilator) blow to it. You never know! Never heard of this problem with a NF4 Board.

NF2 had these problems, but NF4 is not common for this.

i use the default cooling, now i turn the fan on 100% but no chance....the same prob...

i want chage the wlp next time.

i think a can read, but i also think we missunderstand eachother. You will have a hard time with the AMD Memory controller to run ANY ram beyond 270Mhz 1:1 (at maximum multiplier) When lowering your multiplier you can go higher on your 1:1 timings since the lower MP will sort this out. It's all about memory bandwidth. Both your controller and Memoery will have a hard time processing any more data stable than let's say 7000+ in Sandra memory bandwidth benchmark. But that's just my 2cts...

i think a can read, but i also think we missunderstand eachother. You will have a hard time with the AMD Memory controller to run ANY ram beyond 270Mhz 1:1 (at maximum multiplier) When lowering your multiplier you can go higher on your 1:1 timings since the lower MP will sort this out. It's all about memory bandwidth. Both your controller and Memoery will have a hard time processing any more data stable than let's say 7000+ in Sandra memory bandwidth benchmark. But that's just my 2cts...

Exactly , thats what that article/thread at extreme shed some lights on.(in the 2048 section)

I also believs that around 270 +/- is around the spot where you have to turn to using 2T .

2048 even with 2 modules is a lot for the memory controller compared to 2x512MB modules also .

There is also a tip that involves turning off bank interleaving might help higher speeds with high amount of ram .

Exactly , thats what that article/thread at extreme shed some lights on.(in the 2048 section)

I also believs that around 270 +/- is around the spot where you have to turn to using 2T .

2048 even with 2 modules is a lot for the memory controller compared to 2x512MB modules also .

There is also a tip that involves turning off bank interleaving might help higher speeds with high amount of ram .

ThnX Syar2003 :)

plz read the first post complet!!! :rolleyes:

- i have some ram ADATA , GEIL.... and with all the same prob over 265mhz

- it MUST RUN with 1:1 !!!

It doesnt have to run 1:1, I encourage you not to run 1:1 so that you can bump up your cpu, that is the only way to do it, put the ram on a divider. Read Angry_Games' sticky on 1:1:

tight timings on a divider, or loose timings 1:1? look here for some results

The only thing that 1:1 275x10 beats divider (9:10) 275x10 in is memory bandwidth...which sorta proves my point that memory bandwidth is useless, and that it is all about cpu mhz, as well as proving that dividers are not always a performance penalty (unless, for some reason, memory bandwidth is that important to you...)

Talkin' about reading.

You should read this :

http://www.xtremeresources.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37010

(might give you some hints)

wtf ? this is only the "tccd" guid for 256mb & 512MB moduls and my adata is hynix d5 & GEIL ist Hynix D43 and my ocz is Infineon CE-6

i dont neet a tccd guid...

thx but my sys runs 100% stable @ 278Mhz FSB 1:1 - 12h prime95 & OCCT and 5h MemTest

Only the USB sux !!!

thx but my sys runs 100% stable @ 278Mhz FSB 1:1 - 12h prime95 & OCCT and 5h MemTest

Only the USB sux !!!