Would a Dfi-lan party Ultra d work with ocz plat 1 gig?

eldarie

http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustratingRe...N82E16820227209

that's the link to the 1 gig of OCZ4001024ELPE ... It would be rare that someone actually had this ram... But does anyone know if the two would function well together?... The guide on this site sugests exteremly good latency for the mobo... the timings on this are 2-3-2-5 and are made to be overclocked (ocz allows up to 2.9v without breaking the waranty).

Thanks a bunch,

gabe

Unless you plan on adding another 1GB stick later, id suggest getting THIS Its got low timings, overclocks well, and is recommended by a lot of people on this board.

If you do intend on getting another GB stick later, I would say that ram should do just fine. To make sure though you can always pm RyderOCZ and he will help you. Who knows though he may reply to this thread.

Yeah I will be getting another gig as soon as I can afford it... Thanks for the tip on Pm'ing him... I guess he is an ocz employe? Also I was cuirious, is it just that the mobo needs good ram to function up to it's standard performance?, if so, my ram is pretty decent timing?