GiveAway: ColdHeat Classic Soldering Tool

Guest Gir_merged

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noone guess it. The answer is k-19. k-19 is the atomic letter and number for potassium (my fav element btw) and most people think of bannana's when they hear potassium so that's why i said sometimes found in yellow packages.

whenever i find out what else to give away i'll start another thread.

k-19 is the atomic letter and number for potassium (my fav element btw) and most people think of bannana's when they hear potassium so that's why i said sometimes found in yellow packages.

man - that was hard and needed more hint :eek2:

I mean how many people would think NaOh when i say salt :shake: Even if you think NaOh then what percentage decipher it to periodic table...:cool:

i thought about a "bomb" and convert into its chemical composition: unstable 4-carbons , c-4; but potassium, hahahaha...

next time it'll be harded because the prize will be better. but i gotta figure out what i wanna give away

K-19 was also the Russian submarine that sank with all hands.

"the Widowmaker'

Why is potassium your favorite element by the way?

Edit: I should start something like this to get rid of these Redlines...god I'll bet every possible combination would be guessed in a day. Be fun though...

just some fun experiments in middle school chemistry *haha i was in gifted .* lol thats when i first started in the periodic table and all that. and forgive my outbusrt im a lil tipsy

Who Won!?
Noone guess it. The answer is k-19. k-19 is the atomic letter and number for potassium (my fav element btw) and most people think of bannana's when they hear potassium so that's why i said sometimes found in yellow packages.

whenever i find out what else to give away i'll start another thread.

Thanks for offering the givaway Gir !!