Intel's new logo

nitemareglitch

Intel = he who controls the marketing controls the masses. :) Just proves that the majority of the public are just sheep.

I worked in retail( circuit city) for a year or two and its said how brain washed people are about AMD and INTEL.

"I dont want that inferior AMD64 stuff give me the INTEL , cause the commercial said it was better, and it costs more so it must be better."

"YOUR ALL BRAIN WASHED!", is what i felt like saying to them

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intel = he who controls the marketing controls the masses. Just proves that the majority of the public are just sheep.

I worked in retail( circuit city) for a year or two and its said how brain washed people are about AMD and INTEL.

"I dont want that inferior AMD64 stuff give me the INTEL , cause the commercial said it was better, and it costs more so it must be better."

"YOUR ALL BRAIN WASHED!", is what i felt like saying to them

haha i know exactly what you mean, i worked at circuit city for 2 years, and still do when im home from college, and its the exact same way. If it costs more and runs at higher speeds, its GOT to be better.

just a note here from an intel purist. i don't knock AMD over their recent performance. it's not marketing either. i do agree that AMD scores higher for gaming, but mostly due to "partnership" with nvidia and SLI. it's the same old bs- intel vs amd- nvidia vs ati. one will best the other for a short time. this is the natural evolution of our beloved pc. i stick with intel because it's what i know- and because of all the machines i've built, 3 amd machines are dead soldiers, but every intel i've built is still running dating back to my first- a P2 233.(if you tweak that bios it'll run at 266! what a screamer for it's day!)

i'll forever use intel chips- and nvidia cards. i don't give a crap about the logos or slogans- it's what i've had the best luck with.

BTW has anybody tried the nvidia based SLI intel boards yet? i'm betting they're at least competitive. maybe not. it's new and hard to compete when amd has been doing it awhile. but time will tell.

you may buy the bestest and greatest- and in 6 months you'll be doing it again. it's all time relative.

just a note here from an intel purist. i don't knock AMD over their recent performance. it's not marketing either. i do agree that AMD scores higher for gaming, but mostly due to "partnership" with nvidia and SLI. it's the same old bs- intel vs amd- nvidia vs ati. one will best the other for a short time. this is the natural evolution of our beloved pc. i stick with intel because it's what i know- and because of all the machines i've built, 3 amd machines are dead soldiers, but every intel i've built is still running dating back to my first- a P2 233.(if you tweak that bios it'll run at 266! what a screamer for it's day!)

i'll forever use intel chips- and nvidia cards. i don't give a crap about the logos or slogans- it's what i've had the best luck with.

BTW has anybody tried the nvidia based SLI intel boards yet? i'm betting they're at least competitive. maybe not. it's new and hard to compete when amd has been doing it awhile. but time will tell.

you may buy the bestest and greatest- and in 6 months you'll be doing it again. it's all time relative.

Hey thats technology, always progressing at a rapid pace, which is a good thing.

Only reason we are bashing intel is because of thier laughable ad campaigns that seek to brainwash the masses. :drool:

If it works for you, why upgrade? other than haveing bragging rights, or cause u like fast things and thats your hobby.

i'm sure that amd will release a new slogan too- just because intel did. they're not so different than intel. wait and see :rolleyes:

AMD relies more on word-of-mouth and benchmark comparisons than Intel, who relies almost solely on marketing to imprint their brand name into consumer minds

both platforms are great

AMD currently owns the bragging rights across the board on just about every type of use...but like everything, it ebbs and flows back and forth, and when Intel introduces their new architecture, it will swing back to Intel's way for a bit, then back to AMD, then back, then forth, etc etc and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo on

sorta like NV vs ATI

my point exactly AG- personal choice will always prevail.

also of note- it has been over 10 years since intel changed their slogan. can't blame 'em for spreading the word.