My TCCD cant run @ CAS 2.5 in Expert

cs02jhf

Hello all,

I just found out my tccd cannt run @ CAS 2.5 in the expert mobo. My 3700+ can do 237 X 11 which is 2.607Ghz. can finish super pi 32M and prime (Small FFT) for 6 hours. so I tried to run it @ 260 X 10. but it just cant boot into window.

I heard about some one can run their TCCD @ cas2.5 in expert. so I set the cas 2.5 but running @ 237 HTT ( other setting are the same as the stable 2.607Ghz). it cant load into window. blue screen

here is the setting which I set in the BIOS. but when I set the CAS 2.5, It will be unstable

Before I used ASUS A8N SLI-Premium. my RAM can do 2.5-3-3-5 1t @ 250HTT.

anyone knows why ?

My RAM is G.skill PC4400 LE 2 X 512

Thanks in advance

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mem did the same thing. I could pass memtest, for days...but start gaming or something of the likes and BOOM....BSOD...sorry but you will eventualy have to RMA as the ram will only get worse im sad to say.

OH no. I just tried to use 200HTT with 2.5-3-3-5 setting in the bios. BSOD. ... I think I need to buy a new RAM. Coz I wont go back to England until 2007.

Thanks

Guys you need to RMA your ram. This is one of the degrading side effects of TCCD ram. It's caused by overvolting , or just by extended extreme usage. RMA and you will see all is good again. :)

I had this happen to my tcc5 a while ago.. hmmm.. thats why I dont feed them 3.1v anymore..

:shake: :nod: :shake:

Guys, what is RMA?????

RMA= Return Merchandise Authorization..

When your returning something to a manufacturer you need to request an RMA # from them, its kind of like your order # for the return..

Guest laydback

That must be what happend. Makes sense too, even since I put 3.1v in my sticks they act funny. Problem is if I RMA im stuck with nothing for however long it takes them to get them back to me.