My memory does not work in DUAL anymore !

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a similar issue before with a set of TWINX1024-3200ll. Both sticks would test fine individually and fail dual channel. My board wouldn't boot dual channel and 2 modules single channel would have errors. Have you tested them in single channel? Click.....Restart.....beep....s!*T. I cooked corsair BH-5's at 2.8V :)

As I said 10 times already :)

They work fine in dual channel in another machine since months.

They worked fine in dual channel on the DFI for 10 days.

They work fine in single channel on the DFI.

im having weird issues with memory aswell, ive had loads of ongoing issues with this board (on my 2nd now)

it worked fine for 12 hours dual channel.....memtested etc, i reboot and pc just freezes. now after a few days i boot up with 2 sticks in orange slots and i get beep codes (relating to dram problem)... i just put 1 stick in and it memtested fine and i am priming at the moment and it has been 1 hour and no problems, but it lasted about 3 hours before it crapped out.... this board is so weird, ive had about 5 or more different issues so far, weird thing is it lasted for a whole night before i rebooted :mad:

I had the same issue. I fixed it. On my Expert it seemed to be 100% related to the:

DRAM Frequency Set - 200 (DRAM/FSB:1/01)

If I set this parameter to 200 the memory would work fine in all configurations.

The moment I switch it to anything less I get DRAM errors with more then 1 chip in the system at a time.

I am using 2x1gb Corsair PC3500ll pros

I hope that helps you out.

I had the same issue. I fixed it. On my Expert it seemed to be 100% related to the:

If I set this parameter to 200 the memory would work fine in all configurations.

The moment I switch it to anything less I get DRAM errors with more then 1 chip in the system at a time.

I am using 2x1gb Corsair PC3500ll pros

I hope that helps you out.

no mine is set to 200 at the moment and i still get crashes, so that isnt the issue im having :(

Thx luperaz, I just it tried it but it does not change anything :(

This problem does not even seem to be related to the Expert, as people with the Ultra-D have the same problem !

I really don't know what to do now... I spend almost 2.000$ to build a PC which does not work, and I don't know what to change in it to make it work :(