DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take the watercooling off the guitarand make it more like this:

ocdatabase6og.jpg

but everything needs to have a sharp, professional appearance...take a look at these to understand:

LanPartyToaster02.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=3474&d=1137793707

now that the forums are finally getting done, its time really to wrap this contest up. I've hit a few other forums to get many interested, so you guys already working on stuff need to polish it up and get it ready to enter!

Do you still want the pc/speaker wall in the background? The guitar looks as if it was done up in photoshop but Ill give it a shot anyway. Do you still want the other three images for the coffee pot and street signs or are you just interested in the guitar at this point?

p.s. The froums look nice!

i just want you guys to start tightening up the graphics as it is time to get this contest finalized so we can use the winning graphics.

Not everyone is going to win...there's only going to be a couple winners, so everyone needs to prepare for that.

I've given as much direction I think as I can...it is up to each individual to use their imagination to come up with an entry or entries.

Quick Idea + Photoshop =

thesig.jpg

+

theava.jpg

I know, big lack of pimped toasters, but I thought I'd give it a try with some style :P

PS: first post here. Gee, would he be going for them prizes? Yeah, bite me, I'm Dutch :P

hopefully the prizes will entice many to join and try to win them ;)

(thats the whole point of the contest lol)

if you need inspiration for any ideas for your images, just refer back through this thread to see what kinds of hints and suggestions have been given out.

I know I wont be finished for atleast two weeks from what im doing now and I will be out of touch next week because I'm going on vacation. I'm just saying this because I dont want the contest to end without me.;)