DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

If you are a photoshop user: file -> save for web, choose 4-up, jpeg, progressive and then play with video quality till you get a 48-48.5 kb file. Hope this will help you.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what happened to sarbz? he hasent posted anything new and angry said that he wanted the grill refined more, i belive.

I'm still around. Angry and I traded some PM's a few days ago. Haven't chatted since them. I'm supposed to catch him on MSN. I'll PM him again.

still waiting for sarbz to catch up with me on MSN since I've decided to pretty much hire him to do Boisehockey.net if he is interested (and is reasonable in pricing)

I'd still love to see the grill done up a little more so we can start distributing it to forum members

Ok time to ask the publics opinion again. I have replaced the Ny logo with the skull, fixed the lighting, and am now putting a large warehouse type window behind the guitar head and directly above the case which will have light shining in interacting with dust particales. My question is what should be in the window? It could be anything such as a city skyline, the tops of trees, or the newegg building in the distance. Keep in mind that the viewpoint is toward the sky at about a 35 degree angle.

Ok time to ask the publics opinion again. I have replaced the Ny logo with the skull, fixed the lighting, and am now putting a large warehouse type window behind the guitar head and directly above the case which will have light shining in interacting with dust particales. My question is what should be in the window? It could be anything such as a city skyline, the tops of trees, or the newegg building in the distance. Keep in mind that the viewpoint is toward the sky at about a 35 degree angle.

How about a warzone? Some smoke and explosions or fighter planes in the sky, etc.. :)

Well with Happy_games' new found enlightenment I dont think that would be entirely appropriate, expecialy since he is the one running this contest and is the one handing out the prizes-prizes-pazizes. Whacha think happy?

OK the window does not look that impressive so I wont even bother to post it. I am fresh out of ideas for all of my pics (guitar, dfi/review street sign, and coffee maker) and as my sig states I am on a short fuse with my hardware because it takes 40 minutes to change one thing (although I do get up and go for a run because I cant do anything else and tv rots your brain)

Hmmm.... I was picturing either a large city bus or maybe a train or a subway train (L train?) that was sprayed ( tagged) with a spray can but looked airbrushed with an awesome street logo. Maybe even the side of a large brick building. Something real flashy that did not look like vandelism, graffitti, or a partridge family bus.

I have seen many boxcars on freight trains that were just pieces of art work. I have never been to NY and places like that But I am sure that quite a few people have seen what I am trying to describe.

Check out this link .

http://www.graffiti.org/index.html