a bit of help

will any of you guys with the lanparty 875p-t board burn an iso of your drivers disk? or give me a place with good LAN/audio drivers for this board? the DFI websites drivers for this board did not work.

Same problem here! I've gone through everything I can think of and fail to get sound. I took the drivers from the CD the web site both DFI and Realtek's. Audio in the BIOS is set for auto and it shows the chip. Device Manager shows nothing missing and everthing OK.

Please help can't live without sound

Guest Christian

Ok, lets see,

are you both using WinXP Home edition ?

Did you aktivate the Sound Card in the BIOS ?

What driver did you use so far, please the exact desciption ...

Guest Christian

OK, at first I think update your Board to the newer BIOS from 25/3/2005 and then lests see what happens... :-)

I'll try it later when I get home. It seems odd that the audio the board came with needs an updated bios, shouldn't it work with the older BIOS also since it was an on-board device?

Going home later with fingers crossed :confused:

OK I must be missing something on loading the new BIOS. The directions from the DFI site are pretty slim, they must assume I've done this before.

I HAVE NO FLOPPY!

Does anyone have some ideas or better instructions for installing a new BIOS without the floppy of course.

Ok, I keep getting "FLash Bios Erase Failure" notice and it never completes the load. If I try it again it asks if I want to reload the bios file I just ried loading.

I'm still confused why even the original BIOS doesn't work with the on-board audio that came with the mobo.

Does everyone install their own audio and just bypass the onboard audio?