Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ryn_merged

A quick question before setting up my Expert

Guest Ryn

Do I need to install the Karajan Audio on my mobo upon setting up my rig or can I just leave it uninstalled? I'm using a Creative Extigy soundcard so I have no use for it anyway. Also, is the 6.70 the latest driver for the nforce4? Thanks in advance.

Do I need to install the Karajan Audio on my mobo upon setting up my rig or can I just leave it uninstalled? I'm using a Creative Extigy soundcard so I have no use for it anyway. Also, is the 6.70 the latest driver for the nforce4? Thanks in advance.

No you don't need the Karajan

and yes 6.70 is the latest official Nforce driver

GL building :)

but..there was an earlier thread from someone who couldn't post w/o the karajan module installed. So if you have problems you may want to keep that in mind.

Guest Ryn
but..there was an earlier thread from someone who couldn't post w/o the karajan module installed. So if you have problems you may want to keep that in mind.

Ok noted. Thanks for the tip.

I do believe that there is a 6.82 for the Expert....X16 support

That's only for the new boards with both PCI-E slots running at true x16, alah the Asus A8N32-SLI.