Need help with BSoD

Manga

I've got my new rig up and running and I've been starting with some oc-ing. I know my Venice can do 2600MHz (with nForce 3) and everything went ok till 2400MHz (240x10). @2500MHz (1,425V) Windows froze so I had to reboot. Ever since I'm not able to enter Windows, unless it's in save mode. Otherwise there's a BSoD again: page fault in non paged area. I've tried higher voltage and previous settings which were ok, but still I can't enter Windows. Even stock settings won't help anymore. When I want to enter Windows, it gives the BSoD. I cleared cmos, didn't help. Only save mode works.

I've been searching here around the forum, but I couldn't find anything what is helpfull to me. I could use some help :confused:

Could be your psu(<480W). Once overclocked, it needs more power to run the whole thing together ..... and then it screwed up your winblows somehow. If i were you, i would:-

1) reinstall winblows and try overclocking again.

2) If the problem reappears ... try a different psu

I've got another thread going on about a new PSU, so that one could be covered soon. New install I could try (later on, right now I'm at work...). But is it still possible to enter Windows in save mode when the install is corrupted?

I've got another thread going on about a new PSU, so that one could be covered soon. New install I could try (later on, right now I'm at work...). But is it still possible to enter Windows in save mode when the install is corrupted?

YES .. thats the beauty of Winblows :) Safe mode ommits driver installation . Thats why it works. So its easier to reinstall than to fix them cos you will have to isolate the problems(and you need to know how to do it)

Re-installed Windows and everything is working so far (first time after installation during booting up there was a BSoD: machine_check_exception). Even Prime is up and running for some time now. Thanx!