Can I get past 2.7 Ghz? Or am I stuck...

J054

settings8gf.th.jpg

Those are my settings, so far I could get cpu to 2.7ghz and boot into windows but then Id run superpi and get the blue screen so its unstable.

What settings can I mess with to get a higher clock? Is my ram my bottleneck?

Yes I have found them seperately.

Cpu max = 2.5 (with ram on 1/02 and loose timings)

ram max = 270mhz

YES THEY ARE WEIRD

thats why I fight them together now, it seems like the only dividers that work for me are 166 and 155 they get it higher than 100.

Ill try again just for u, but thats what i got the first time i tried.

Well if your cpu max is 2500 mhz, your screenshot is showing it at 2600?

Only way to get more stability at higher speeds is by upping your voltage. In this case though you seem to already have applied a lot. I think you might be further ahead to refind your max cpu speed, some processors will run better at less voltage and I was under the impression most 3200s could hit 2.7ghz stable on air.

ok so tell me how weird this is

set ratio to 1/02 on ram. 2t 3-3-3-6

can only get fsb up to 220, 230 cant even boot with 1.55 volts

something is seriously wrong

my board really doesnt like the 1/02 divider it can hit 260 on a higher divider

Dfi board really starting to annoy me, it hates 1/02 divider, isnt so good with 1/01 divider doesnt like 7/10 divider but the others are ok.

Doesnt like 3-3-3-8 timings, likes 2-3-3-6 timings better.

Won't get fsb higher than 230 untill ram is on a divider taht is either 120, 133, 150, or 166.

Please someone, is it my bios? is it my ram? I tried orange vs yellow slots with no difference.

Sorry Just mad that i cant get 2.7, but it runs nice with 2.6 so it doesnt really matter.

Couple suggestions... try them seperate to see which one improves your situation. Up the vcore. My 3200 venice needs 1.65+ to run stable at 2600. While doing this watch your temps. My temps are low on air ... 30*c idle and 37*c load. I have taken my chip to 1.8, so you should have plenty of room voltage wise to go up.

Secondly bring the ram volts to 2.8 - 2.9 increase the row cycle time to 9+

Report back if you find what helps so the next person reading with similiar problems will know wherre to look..

good luck....