Sign in to follow this  
420man

cant game

Help

I just got my 2nd mobo thx to my water cooling takeing out my last board . Anyway i got my mobo all set up and i cant game without crashing. I didnt flash this mobo but it seem's to have the update for the x2. Is there any way i can tell what bios i'm runing ? I can run prime 95 or mem test all day. I have tested out a 6600gt and get the same thing and a 2nd psu

Yes my x2 is ok :) I did a reformat just to make sure. Still geting the same thing. :( I run widows xp sp2 Direct X9.0c all my graphics drivers are uptodate the games i cant run are cod2,css and nfs-mw. I cant figure it out. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Have you installed the latest nForce drivers? And have you installed all your software the way Angry recommends?

There is a thread stickied about the recommended way to install your os and software...

It's a pet peeve of mine, but you really need to give more information then "crashing", what exactly is happening? Does it crash to the desktop, BSoD, does the PC just shutdown, or any error messages?

Saying something is broke with out describing the problems will not allow anyone to provide support.

I just had a similar problem. Memtest all day and try to install windows and it would crap out (BSOD). tried swapping out everything 'cept mobo and cpu. I broke down and bought another mobo and worked fine.

Crashing to where i got to hit the power and power back up no bule seen or anything i didnt have any of this going on with the last mobo i think i'm geting ready to rma this board