Sign in to follow this  
iqbalz

Decent ram

Guys i have a DFI NF4 UT-D and i'm wondering what memory should i use note tat i have my limitation in budget, and some memory brand is unavailable in my country. i do no want to overclock it for the moment i just want it to run well.

i only have like $ 55 for a start. plese help me

Dont know what is available to you and prices ,in US dollars can get much if anything for $55.oo.

well it doesnt have to be 1 gigs of memory, 512 will do, what will it cost me to fulfill the nf4 board memory requirement ? or can i use the value ram instead or is the value ram are guarenteed not to work with the nf4 boards

save up dude you'll be better off i wasted money buying 512 sticks then in the end i baught a 2gb kit and worked great those 512 sticks were a waste of money for me better off saving becus these new games demand lots of RAM

Mushkin and OCZ both have distributors in Indonesia(check mushkin and ocz website for info). The value series are not that expensives and probably within ur budget. Yes, its better to save for better memory .... but if thats all you got then y not ?

Sign in to follow this