Thermaltake Armor

Guest Synchronize
Check this out, finally some better cooling for this case coming soon Armor side window

I really don't like side intake fans as they seemed to interfere with airflow and create alot of dust build up on components. But that side window does look good i give it that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like side intake fans as they seemed to interfere with airflow and create alot of dust build up on components. But that side window does look good i give it that.

Right now I have a 120mm fan cooling my mosfet which looks terrible, the temp with out the fan will hit 70 to 75c . So I am hoping that this 25cm side window will take care of this problem.

I just got this case two weeks ago. AWESOME. I have since then modified the side window to add a side panel fan, which blows directly onto my XP-120. Four intake fans, three exhaust fans. This case holds everything. I'm in love.

I just got this case two weeks ago. AWESOME. I have since then modified the side window to add a side panel fan, which blows directly onto my XP-120. Four intake fans, three exhaust fans. This case holds everything. I'm in love.

show some pics !

Yo OutlawFX, Sweet Job on the Casters Did they just replace the stock feet? if so how hard where they to take off.

Yup I put them in the same place as the feet. Thay are just held on by 2 screws. I used one factory holes for the casters and i had to drill one extra hole because the other factory hole didnt line up just right. Real easy install.

Very sweet looking rig you got there zoo. I also have that case, I installed a 120mm with filter screen on the side window, (It has made a big differance in my case). I also installed a 120mm in the front, below the HDD cage and fan. That fan blows across the videocard. The next thing I am going to do is route the cables through the back metal plate (just fwd of the mobo). gonna take a little bit of drilling and cutting. BTW, if anyone is having issues with the so called doors (loose, raddles,) you can go down to the hardware store and buy some plastic washers. I put two of them per side and now the doors are nice and tight.

Very sweet looking rig you got there zoo. I also have that case, I installed a 120mm with filter screen on the side window, (It has made a big differance in my case). I also installed a 120mm in the front, below the HDD cage and fan. That fan blows across the videocard. The next thing I am going to do is route the cables through the back metal plate (just fwd of the mobo). gonna take a little bit of drilling and cutting. BTW, if anyone is having issues with the so called doors (loose, raddles,) you can go down to the hardware store and buy some plastic washers. I put two of them per side and now the doors are nice and tight.

Can you show some pics of your MOD Armor case, please?

Thank you

Can you show some pics of your MOD Armor case, please?

Thank you

sorry this took so long, I lost track of this thread. here are some pic's of the duel fans mounted in the three drive bays FWD of the video card. (Note you don't need the sheet metal on it, just the screws and copper tubing, the sheet metal was a mistake on my part)

dsc002049ag.jpg

dsc002058ok.jpg