Thermaltake Armor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a Black Ice Xtreme II fits in the 5"25 bays? And what do you use to secure it, I really wanna know since that is the perfect place to put it, even better if you can the make the airflow go "backwards" from the back to the front.

Uplink: The videocard is a tad wider, I can see why you took off the retaining bracket.

yea thier was no real way to fit it in and i didnt really wanna push my luck trying to force it in so yea....To the guy that cut the holes behind the mobo try what tool did you use and also how long is your IDE cables i might try that myself.

Anone else thinking about putting caster wheels o this monster almost gave me a hernia its so heavy.

So a Black Ice Xtreme II fits in the 5"25 bays? And what do you use to secure it.

I made some Aluminum angle brackets and slotted them so i could move the rad around some. It seem to be the quickest and easy way to do it.

10001289id.jpg

Uplink: I just used a Dremel Tool with a small cutting wheel. I am using the 24" IDE cables. Caster wheels was the first thing I did to my armor. :) I didnt think that it would be that heavy either but boy was I wrong.

Yea, yea, yea...I'm using the stock cpu heatsink. From what I've read, that thing actually performs just as well as several well made aftermarket heatsinks. Plus I have no need to waste the money on another one until I OC it.

Same as me, i could do 2.5ghz at 36 idle, 40 load. Just lapped that sucker and got -4c ^^

Anyway it was just for testing...i dont do OC :D:P

• 1 month later...