Thermaltake Armor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you think you have noise ...dont get the vantec tornado it thats to noisey for you ...my pc vs a jump jet....my pc wins lol ima buy about 100 feet of 18gage uv wire make some power adaptors so that might help imma put all my wires behind the mobo carrage

I was wondering where to plug the alarm cord into and then I started to wonder why it is even there. You can lock the door or put the thumb screws in.

And for the stock heatsink, this case has so much air flow, I have no reason to up grade mine yet.

This case is twice as quiet as my last solid case. I thought about a fan controller, but then again I don't sleep with mine. :nod:

• 3 months later...

i have the kandalf..also has that alarm button..could probably get it working if add some power and a speaker to it if ur good at electronics and stuff..might not need the mb connection as said about the lanparty dont support it aw well..

As ExRoadie already stated, there isn't a place on the mobo to put it.

You can easily unclip it from the side of the case if you tinker with it for a few seconds. You can do the same for the speaker cable that's under the hdd bay as well.

I also had to remove the top panel USB cluster and top mount fan in order to get my PSU in. I was able to put the USB cluster back where it belongs but I wish I could say the same about the fan. Oh well.

As for hiding wires, I'd suggest taking the other side of your case off (the side w/o a window) and routing as many wires behind that as you can.

DSC00790-512x384.jpg

DSC00783-512x384.jpg

Yea, yea, yea...I'm using the stock cpu heatsink. From what I've read, that thing actually performs just as well as several well made aftermarket heatsinks. Plus I have no need to waste the money on another one until I OC it.