Thermaltake Armor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

., you bought that monster of a case... WOW

yea and my gfx card still barely fits i needed it but i coulda delt without the hernia its gonna give me. Very sturdy tho i love it ...just wish i coulda got the kandalf...

yea and my gfx card still barely fits i needed it but i coulda delt without the hernia its gonna give me. Very sturdy tho i love it ...just wish i coulda got the kandalf...

@uplink ... hows the OCZ powerstream fits inside ur case ? Im planning to get another rig for my gf using about the same config as mine but with ocz powerstream instead. If u noticed .... the power supplies slides sideways inside armor .. does it block any of the air intake or the fans from the ocz powerstream ?

@uplink ... hows the OCZ powerstream fits inside ur case ? Im planning to get another rig for my gf using about the same config as mine but with ocz powerstream instead. If u noticed .... the power supplies slides sideways inside armor .. does it block any of the air intake or the fans from the ocz powerstream ?

it was a nightmare to fit in thier lol but it does fit you havta take the top pannel USBs out then its alot easyer, also you cant use the top mount fan in my case its to big some might be able to if the 550w version is shorter, as for blocking the fans no the airflow is just fine