No Boot on New Build HELP!!!

Well, I don't think the power supply is a problem at this point since I am only trying to boot the system with 4 plug install on the motherboard and one for the hard drive. The motherboard is sitting on the foam pad that it came with on top of the box it came in. 1 Evga and 1 stick of memory installed and stock cpu cooler. That is it, with a 12+ rail at 26 amps. That is it, nothing else hooked up and it will not boot. I have tryed to clear the cmos, I am letting the board sit for a little while with the battery out and will try it again in a little while.

Ok, did a "Clear Cmos" with the same results. Unless any one has any more idea's, the only thing I know to do is wait til tomorrow when I get my other new video card and new memory for christmas and give them a try before I send this motherboard back to newegg and get me a ASUS. Out of all the boards I ever owned, DFI is the only one that I have had DOA's, this is the second in 7yrs. And to think, I was really looking forward to this board.

Alright, well every thing is up and running now. It ended up being the memory. My wife bought my some Corsair XMS memory and all works fine now. Just sad I don't have 2 gigs now, still have to run 1gig until I can get more memory.

ah see mine does everything boot allow change to game res and my fans slow down and sometimes stop so it seems that my stupid 24 pin adapter is the issue. I am getting a new one tomorrow. My problem has to be juice as i have tested my ram in my brothers PC and both sticks are fine. Phewwwwwwww

This and so many threads about not being able to "Post"..BECAUSE OF VIDEO CARD problems...ie..2 LED'S remaining illuminated & nothing goes further is SIMPLE.

I have had EXACTLY the same issues as SO SO MANY. Power supply is adequate; ie. min 30 + amps on 12v rail. CMOS clearing...via DFI standard way & HOT active way...bla bla bla ...where you press the INSERT key on your keyboard whilst powering "UP".

THIS IS THE ANSWER PEOPLE.

Make sure that your Video card is PRESSED, ANGLED, MANOUVERED, GIGGLED, FORCED (Ouch...I love that expression!) ever so MUCH AS POSSIBLE !!! into the applicable PCI Slot. Now this might be the Top one or the Bottom one (depending on the jumpers you have set up IF you are SLI capable) it does not matter.....JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU have it far enough in to make contact with the relevant sleve contact points within the slot.

I nearly had given up on my board because it would not "Post"...ie. it would not post the start up logo or initialize to go into CMOS mode, so I could have a crack at the BIOS.

Now I happened to have an X800 XT pci Express video card & the default height of the yellow board receiver PCI Slots are just too high. Now this could apply to many different VGA card types. Some you will have no problems with; others will just be on that "critical" millimeter edge.

For example I also have a 7800 GT & when I put that into the slots it FIRED up, up & away no probs. BUT when I put my x800 XT into them...sometimes it would....like 5% of the time & 95% of the time it WOULD NOT....UNTIL i APPLIED THE NECESSARY GIGGLING FORCE to finally get a "BEEP" !! SOUND.

Hope this helps all of you that can FIND this reply.....I sure would have needed something like this 5 days ago....when I found that I just could not boot up into BIOS & had 2 LED lights frozen on.