Too All With Asus A7n8x Boards

This is something i have been meaning to post for a long time just been lazy.

First off the a7n8x readings are wrong, asus probe and a poorly configures MBM will not display the Diod temps off the CPU. meaning most likely when u say u are getting 44c at load it means you are getting somewhere around 65c load. no joke.

anyways find out for yourselfs ...

http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16364

download motherboard monitor 5 and then download the *.ini files at this link so that it will configure MBM5 to read off of the Diod.. wish i had good news .'/

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats good.. its just that i have seen too many posts of "i.e. how far can my 2500 go? .. i have it at "1.85v" on an a7n8x with load at 48c" i cringe when i read that imagining the actual temps..

but anyways good for you man!.

im not worried about it, looks like the makers of mbm are trying to scare everyone into using their product <_<

lol i hope your joking.. for me though i dont care. 56c load is fine by me.

its a 80 dollar cpu that i dont plan of keeping for 5 yrs. so might as well run it as fast as it can go..

lol i hope your joking.. for me though i dont care. 56c load is fine by me.

no, not joking, my processor was stable at high overclock and the heatsink didnt feel very hot to the touch, so, like i said, im not worried about it.

the asus probe and sandra read the temp from the diode located in the center of the zif socket and its off by about 10c of what your cpu die is running . asus probe tells me im running 36 im really running 46 the 10 off can vary from board to board

well asus probe and sisoft sandra have givin me the same temps plus i have an external temp monitor that shows about the same temps as the other 2 so i aint real worried about it

because both are reading off the asus sensor 1. just try motherboard monitor with the *.ini files in the link, u can always uninstall right after you findout your Diod temps.

and andrusk my aunts computer was stable for months at 79c load (amd 2000+). anyways dun matter to me..

Edited by C0DE