4 Gig Ram but Detects only 2

Hi I've just bougth 2 additional Gig of Ram (all 4 OZC DDR400),

now got 4x 1 Gig Ram Modules inside, but when booting up The Bios detects only 2 of them!

The Manual sais that 4 Gig are Possible, what do i wrong?

€dit:

when i start Everest it Detects all 4!

where are my 2 gig of ram gone!

Hi

This has been as issue for a number of people previously and perhaps you should have used the search function first.

As I understand it windows itself is it not able to recognise 4 GB of RAM due to possible driver conflicts, if my memory serves me correctly the max that it will recognise is 3 GB even if you have 4 GB installed.

I think 4GB should be recognized in Windows x64. Is the MMIO setting the same as "Remap memory above 4GB" found in most BIOSes? Can't remember if there is such a setting in DFI bios, but if there is you have to enable it. Or is it "Memory hole" ? .. well look and see if there is any difference enabling these.

Not that I know of. What bios are you using now?

Try disabling 1T command rate in the BIOS. It's in the Genie BIOS section, under CPC.

I have no personal experience with the type of stick that you have, maybe they aren't capable of doing 1T with 4 sticks. I belive Angry games is doing it tho, but I don't know what sticks he is using to run 1T.

Soooo...

just finished the Christmas event as appropriate ....back to tuning

I already deaktivated it since i read in the NF4 Memory guide that it isnt possible to run 4 Modules with 1T...

I'm currently using a Standard Bios from August!

PS:

Bye the waynice to see one European here....where are u from in Sweden?

Northern part of Sweden.

Don't know what BIOS that is, but I assume it is the 623 bios.

Try swapping over from whatever memory revision you are using, and try them all:

623-1, 623-2 and 623-3. If 4GB isn't possible, you could try flashing to the 704-2BTA.

Try loading defaults in BIOS and verifying 4GB is possible before altering timings and other things.