Any word on a fix for the 3V on cold boot bug?

I have been reading about this for the past few minutes in disbelief. Do we know what the status of this issue is and what kinda risk someone like me is at?

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=83032

http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/next-vt637...r=asc&&start=10

Angry, any offical word from above?

seems pretty random, if this is a true issue why has there not been reported a rash of deaths in this forum

i have built 3 experts for 3 extremely happy customers

edit:btw these customer boards are all running on stock bios, 3 boards 2 diff revs, same shipping bios.... 2 with the obvious cuts at the sound trace and one without any

clarification: there is no difference in the boards, only bios differences, as I stated before.

These forums may be moderated. Such threads may be removed I guess.

But according to the votes it has happened to roughly 10 % of the voters last time I checked. Ah it´s down to 8 % now approx.

But what worries me the most is that DFI is keeping quiet about it.

Gee, 10% doesn't seem random to me. And yes, these kind of posts usually will at least get flamed, if not removed. Because don't you know, it must be user error? (sarcasm)

Well if that is the case let them remove it. Customer service to me means how i get treated during bad times, not good. . happens sometimes and I hardly think the way to deal with it is to sweep it under the rug.

I completely agree with you. I brought up in another thread that I had to RMA my board due to stability and crashing issues and was completely flamed for being an idiot, that it could never be a DFI board that was at fault. This place does not like to hear anything negative about anything DFI, not that having an issue is even a negative thing, necessarily. Like you said, sometimes . happens.

we dont remove posts such as you guys claim

we do however lock threads that begin to swing towards rumor, speculation, and baseless accusations.

please be more careful where your thread's subject goes in the future, and if you have facts, present them. If not, don't bother to post because rumor/speculation is not tolerated here like it is at other forums.