Sign in to follow this  
ErwinRommel

Urgent Help

I have an HP L1520 LCD monitor and I have a BIG problem with it- this thing shows everything with this ugly yellowish shade. It started 'magically' one morning and I don't know what to do to bring the sight to normal, nor why this thing started. Anybody knows anything that could help me?

wiggle the cable from the monitor to computer, you could have what's called a fractured cable. if it adjusts itself, and the cable can be unplugged at both ends, it's just the cable.

HEY HEY, this is my topic! I am the only guy with a real fractured video cable.

You really have to see my screen... it turns red, green, yellow, blue, or black when you have the cord in the wrong angle! Its real hard to get a perfect white color since there's always a yellowish tint to it... it really sux actually bc you dont feel like moving your computer or else you will have to spend another 5 mins to fix the screen. :(

The screen i s still in real good condition so i dont want to get a new monitor... but unfortunately i must live with this burden until i get my own computer and a new monitor.

Good luck with your monitor kid... but you will never be da FRACTURED MASTER!